Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

Gutter Mouth!

I went to the Gutter Mouth show tonight. I thought it a pretty good show. Lots of punk rock honeys, but as with any punk show, it's a contest between who was the biggest mowhawk and who has the greenest pubes.....

Studded belt count: 46+

"Say goodbye to all you straight edge bands, I'm ready to move in to a perfect world."

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Studded belt count: 46+

i have a studded belt that is old and worn out (dont get me wrong here i like it better now than when it was new) so i started pulling studs off of it now around the belt it says 'fuck' a couple of times four to be exact

its neato

That's a bad ass idea. You could have the punk rock chix shaving their heads to get with you if you had a belt like that.

They had Dynamite Boy and some other fuck of a band headlining...and they sucked big ass... And then Less than Jake was after Gutter Mouth, and I was like Gutter Mouth was bad ass, Less than Jake had their chance to impress me at the Bad Religion show, and they didn't so I'm outta here.

Man Guttermouth are one of those bands that 14 year olds that wear Blink 182 shirts listen to. Which is a shame. I hate how punk has become popular. That shit always happens......