Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mafIAkilla

beer goggles.....

Guest mafIAkilla

anybody had anything happen to them while they had beer goggles? i almost fucked some nasty girl one time with beer goggles.....im glad i wasnt drunk enough,cuz when the goggles went away it was hard to believe i even came near fucking her.....close call....

Guest Canadiano

Dude, you've got it easy.:o

Guest Canadiano

the best is when you have beer goggles, and whiskey dick (the kind that you can't get up - not the kind that gets up, but doesn't finish it's job) and you get away without fucking. It's like your body is trying to tell you something. Always listen to your body.

:lol: thats never happened to me yet..i always have a couple of buddies around to make sure that i dont fuck myself over..im notorious for having the worst beer goggles

Guest uncle-boy

everytime i'm buss and i'm talking to some ungarans girl,

my friends always start yelling "take off the goggles!!"

this notifys me that i am talking with an ugly girl.

but at the same time i am ugly and i hope she is also wearing goggles too.:cool:

no worries cuz.

you can hardly last 1 hour of katsu without going moemoe. so if anything were to happen, i think youd fall sound asleep before she got to the pocho. plus, i got your back.

beware of the BUSTED!!!!!!

yep talking to ugly girls has and always will be a problem. some times i overlook that fact even if they are cause they are so nice. ugly girls usually are cooler than nice looking girls.

any way, alchohol helps people like me get hot love word. dont knock the beer goggles.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

any way, alchohol helps people like me get hot love

thats just wrong.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this