on hating my girlfriend's sister

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im wit ya...my gf has a twin sister

always moody n stuff

she aint happy bout me n er sister being together i dont think, cuz i knew her twin sista b4 i knew my gf, so yeahh

the thing is... i'm leaving in about a week to go back home (louisville). so it will be THEN that i will get my steal on right before i leave. once i get home, i'll take photos with my digi cam there when it is safe. i just posted this now cause i was sick of reading all the stupid shit my girl's sister was saying.

"NOW THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT MUST BE TASTED."

p.s. - i think that's all the slutty pics there are on the hard drive. if i find any more i'll let you know. a lot of them got lost when we reformatted a few days ago. no n00dz though...

although this moving deal sucks, i'm getting my girlfriend's mom's photo enlarger! something tells me she feels bad for me because my girlfriend just told her mom last night about how she 'thinks' she might be a lesbian or some shit.

now you can expect quality b&w self shots with panties on my dome piece due to this most generous gift.

wonk saggin.

Archived