About Time

FunktionOne

ok i really tired of hearin all this leave the fr8s 2 pros 1st im in the fr8 yard 3 times a week and i have no life so im usally sittin by the tracks so i see none stop fr8s so where im from i catch fr8s depending on which yard im in from the whole east coast and some out west.. so this is the ratio hardcore peices 2 to 5 a day str8 letters 30 40 and u dunt even wanna discuss throwups and hollows theres a 10000000000 fr8s so since ur a pro u should know u have 2 kill trains 2 b noticed... so therefore u should eat a dick cuz ur probly some retired herb livin by a fr8 doin the same peice u did in senior yr of high school

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...the freight colors definitely need to be changed...not that i dont like it...but for its effectiveness as far as being viewed will be difficult for a passer by, also the combo doesnt work well with the color of the freight...i like your depth in the first fill...generic chararcter, but like ya said fuck it, gotta start somewhere...keep rockin.

mE

ain't bad. i'd think about the colors a little bit more before you got out to paint. i'm no stranger to goin out with what you got and havin no cash for new shit, but it sucks when something can't be read because thefill and the outline are too close.

------------------

Xasp.ta.mmwX

i dont want to be the dick but ill be honest. it looks like your really starting to get there. the letters look kind of weak to me and so do the color skemes. the can control looks good for how well your letters are looking. keep at it and a little more time and it will really be somthing to look at.

Archived