WISH LIST !!!!!!!!

Guest 5:00 Shadow

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by Gnes 37

im surprised nobody dropped those cee-low lyrics yet

Its Skee Lo not Cee Lo you pap smear.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i also need a stripper pole in my room then we could do an episode of cribs at my spot...

I need 12 oz prophets 2 and up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;)

this is the fucking 12 oz prophet freakin message board and nobody has any fucking 12 oz mags they can sell ????!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf, hook me up...

btw i got that immunity to poison ivy, not the perfect skin just the poison ivy immunity , but that's a hard trade, w/ shipping and all....jkl

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Zack Morris

the only thing I dislike about alot of the jesse james bikes I see are the amount of space between the engine and the gas tank. That negative space really bothers me.

That's true of a LOT of choppers, and it also annoys the fuck out of me. Another reason I enjoy Walz-Hardcore, they stuff those mothers, low, long, and dense. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: Permission granted to add this to the Homosexual Undertones thread.

easy their rip maybe u should read the thread cause cee-lo doesn't sing that "i wish i was a little bit taller" crap,

cee-lo is dope skee-lo is wack

keep it gangsta rip...

SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART SEX DRUGS PAINT MUSIC ART

oh...............and World Peace, please

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by rip

u fuckin dum ass theres an artist called cee lo u fuckin cracker.

I'm a "dum ass", huh? I know theres an "artist" (as you like to call them) named Cee Lo. If you weren't 11, you would know we were talking about a song by SKEE LO called "I Wish". Everything was fine until you decided to turn it into a special olympics gum flapping marathon.

Archived