MIAMI----------->WALLS

fresher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w.e yo i know theres beef and all..but shit should be kept on the streets not by reporting niggas faces online...i think it should be erased by the kid who put it..and at least use ur real sn and not a fake one to pull some shit like that and those tags dont even match those kids faces

In case your un aware - DTK crew already exists - and has been since 1984. so regardless of who you cross out in the streets of miami, no matter how tuff you are, no matter how bad ass you 'think' your graff is your crew is FAKE. This is not a threat against you or to cross you out or some sort of internet invitation to beef - this is merely an advisory to let you know that your crew is a FAKE. no discussion or responses necessary because no matter what you say there is only one DTK crew from cali and NY - everything else bearing that name is FAKE......period. end of story.

Erase my mans picture or you will be handled. Names and faces have never been dropped in all this beef. If a name or face is known it is known by those who need to know. You tryna turn real shit into a soap opera, So all yall who ride my dawgs dick finally found the face to beat off too. Love it up while it lasts. Find it funny all you want, you are still just a fan.

YEAH 1

ey 3051nonly leave a name already bitch!! if you have something against my dawg let me know so i can transmit the message hoe and to mooseknuckle we dont give a fuck what you have to say DTK DTK DTK DTK and if u dont have or dont want a problem with us then dont say anything no1 asked you..and what do you write?

now you know about us sucker and you will hear from us

This is my favorite pic of the day. DTK over some 3rd grade TOY

dtkpink.jpg

are you for fucking real.......to not get anybodys panties in a bunch, i write merik, and that aint fake. but are u fucking serious......going over gs, why dont u post a pic of a dtk getup over siner or freek...cmon u guys r throwing it down but respect wat deserves respect, get wit da program....guarenteed gs has more spots hit in 2 years than u will in 5

are you for fucking real.......to not get anybodys panties in a bunch, i write merik, and that aint fake. but are u fucking serious......going over gs, why dont u post a pic of a dtk getup over siner or freek...cmon u guys r throwing it down but respect wat deserves respect, get wit da program....guarenteed gs has more spots hit in 2 years than u will in 5

shut the fuck up jit..before i get my lil homie to run up on ur ass..:laugh1: :laugh1: ..damn killian kids

Archived