MIAMI----------->WALLS

fresher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soduh, just because you drive these people around 24/7 doesnt give you the right to jock all their letters and post all their pictures. So be a good toy, and give Sicks the S back, give Gs the backwards S back, and please spare us the night shots. This is the self promotion police talking and you are the main suspect right now. What you need to do is point that fire extinguisher at your face and pull the trigger because those sloppy ass tags fucking suck.

how come you ran and let rets get jumped under that bridge, you didnt wanna scuff ur shoes pretty boy???!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!?!?@?!@!?

Soduh, just because you drive these people around 24/7 doesnt give you the right to jock all their letters and post all their pictures. So be a good toy, and give Sicks the S back, give Gs the backwards S back, and please spare us the night shots. This is the self promotion police talking and you are the main suspect right now. What you need to do is point that fire extinguisher at your face and pull the trigger because those sloppy ass tags fucking suck.

how come you ran and let rets get jumped under that bridge, you didnt wanna scuff ur shoes pretty boy???!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!?!?@?!@!?

who do i drive around? and youre calling me a toy when your giving answers to the police right there by thinking you know what im using to do those big ass tags. obviously the point is being made if youre thinking about me. and about the kids that rushed rets, theyve already called him and me to apologize and squash the beef. pm me. keep it away from the public faggot

thats y when we caught ur ass in hialeah u said fuck kbt they all shit talkers u let raulito hit ur blunt and we took it and all ur paint and u went cryin off into the night like the lil emo bitch u are. then u went home and put up all kbt pictures cuz u felt like a hoe. man if dem niggaz saw u that night theyd never roll wit u again. fucksoftuh.

thats y when we caught ur ass in hialeah u said fuck kbt they all shit talkers u let raulito hit ur blunt and we took it and all ur paint and u went cryin off into the night like the lil emo bitch u are. then u went home and put up all kbt pictures cuz u felt like a hoe. man if dem niggaz saw u that night theyd never roll wit u again. fucksoftuh.

guy you just played yourself...If you say your the shit, then why'd you hesistate?

Guy thats what seperates the men from the boys...I dont hesitate.

Archived