bob marley: behind the music

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

this aired last ngith for the first tiem and i have to say i havent been that intrigued by a tv show in abotu 6 months. if you get a chance check it out. they go into the lives of the wailers and show that brova bob was a grade a ladys man. he was piummmmp!

salaci!:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i got to watch a litle of it but then had to dig out. i really want to see the whole thing tho.

it was the first time i seen video of bob getting interviewd and stuff. :idea:

Guest platapie

nah he just smoked a bunch of pot and stuff. i dont consider pot liek a rock and rolls drug because you just get all chill when i hear rock star i think heroin or coke some cool rock star shit.

yeah there are tons of vids of bob interviews/ docs and all that good shit, do a search for them. Most of what vh1 played had already been used in vids over the years so it was nothing that secret and revealing. Good stuff though nonetheless.

Well I was out and missed it, my friend alos told me that they had a Tosh behind the music on before the Bob one. Damn...i'll catch it later though. I don't know about the ladies man thing, from what i've read people weren't too kind to him because his dad was white. Well I wanna find out when this airs again so I can check it out.

Guest SPLINTER

bob marley got shit from the people in kingston(kingstown?) beacause he was lightskinned and he go shit from the hi society cuz he was a rasta.

also their is only one known love affair and it was with some supermodel chick thus the birth of Damien Marley.

Archived