part 2 of the IVO AKM BLACKBOOK styles.....

IVO AKM KILLERZ

Originally posted by graffitiSUX:

if u hadn't noticed dickhead, people have been robbing characters for years.....ever heard of vaughn bode?

so that makes it ok to poorly copy a character out of your thrasher magazine? all well and good i care not what that fella does..i just thought people might like to see the character done good...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i don't think borrowing characters is biting, hell look at Vaughn Bode's work... everyone who used that was never called a biter.

www.markbode.com

------------------

they got plans, plots and schemes, like a dope fiend tryin' to get that ice cream cola, but nigga hold up things is not as they seem, you'll get washed even if your way too clean.

[This message has been edited by seb_two (edited 09-11-2001).]

Guest ~i~hear~voices~

fuck dude..ivo ur shit is tight u got anymore flix? keepin those toys jockin i see bawhahahaha

------------------

here we go again motherfucker come on down and see the idiot right here,to fucked to beg and not afraid to care,whats the matter with calamity anyway? right? get the fuck outta my face/understad i cant feel anythng it isnt like i wanna sift through the decay i feel like a would ike i got a fuckin gun against my head you live when i am dead!~slipknot~

• 2 months later...

Archived