Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Belab

Walking around New York (Part 2)...

Guest Belab

These won't work for some of you. So don't bitch. Sorry.

29_13.jpg

29_14.jpg

29_15.jpg

29_16.jpg

31_1.jpg

31_2.jpg

31_3.jpg

31_4.jpg

31_5.jpg

31_6.jpg

31_7.jpg

31_8.jpg

Guest YinzerXpress

nice post

onetime is the dopeness

somebody was near scrap

but those are tight flics alot of the pics u got i was gonna take my self but i figured somebody else would :idea:

good luck, theres madd jakes around ground zero. you'd get bopped and then that shit would be labeled an act of terrorism when it went to coart... not the best idea son

31_25.jpg

this shit looks like a Toyota Dealerthon commercial...

Putting graff in there to make it more appealing to people in the city or some shit...

Guest platapie

the black girl has a fucked up look on her face.

nemel.thr.nsf up on the island of money making...hot. most of the rest is old though. actually so is the nemel....thats over 2 years old.

^^^welcome to 12oz, where kids will find any excuse to make fun of you to try and be cool on the net, I guess now even posting flix on a board meant for posting flix is noteably uncool.

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Hey everybody!!! I went to New York, took pictures of graffiti, but didn't do any, and took the subway that I didnt even think about painting!!!! Aren't I cool!!!

Hey everybody!!! I went on the computer and clowned some kid i don't know for taking photos, Aren't I cool!!!....and wait....I haven't painted those trains either!

dude, get over yourself, why do you care what this kid does? and why do you need to bring up transit in every single post (even when it has nothing to do with the topic)? seriously man, what do you have to prove?

Damn man...the Law for President...PERIOD....you say it how it is brotha...there should be more people like you in this forum....about 99% more...maybe thats why I have barely replied in like 3 years in this site...

Guest Belab
Hey everybody!!! I went to New York, took pictures of graffiti, but didn't do any, and took the subway that I didnt even think about painting!!!! Aren't I cool!!!

Wow, I've heard it all now. You have no idea who I am... do you?? Ok then... just getting my point across....