NYC -bombing. pieces. rollers. trucks

PGHMINUSONEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BITTER NEW YORK CITY WRITERS!!!!!!!

thats the new click...now for this post. it actually looks pretty good. ezo, gen2,flare(out of towner that doesnt get too much shine), smith, sane over setup(loveit), tie rip....good stuff. i will say, however, that the pink sace fillin is in the middle a block length lot, which means that money walked past serf,mize,noel,dek,mas, fines, trip,ks,fade,cycle,pact fillins....now i know i have complained about many of these folks before, but still...finding the one sace fillin among all that and only flicking it? weaksauce babycakes....

did you expect i wouldnt have something to complain about? im bitter, remember?

Guest Can you sign my book???

Last I heard this was a free country....The kid wants to post what he wants...All NYC heads know whos up, whos not, what the fuck do I care if some kid in nebraska gets a false representation of NYC....Who cares...Im used to the fact that all of the kids who come from out of state flic the same spots...I wouldnt really expect them to walk the J line, go walk the 4 line....ETC...I think some kids are gettin pissed because they are not comin off in these flics, jealousys a bitch....

Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by PGHMINUSONEZ

aight i tripped to manhatten and got a good 70 flicks of shit located around the soho area...peep it

src="http://www.ohallaronfamily.com/invalidmedia/nyc/pieceomni.JPG">

more soon...peace

this is one of the best pieces i have ever seen in my life. and it looks 1000x better in person. guys like omni who come out only once and a while just to blow you away are by far way more fun that your everyday same cornball outline done 200 times in a 5 block radius.

.........you know who im talkin bout...........;)

yea i saw alot of other dope omni pieces...would have flicks also but they were fenced off...they got some decent productions running...

as for td yes from what i saw hes killing shit...i was just in the soho area of manhatten around canal and i saw over a dozen of his bombs...

i'd walk all those lines if i knew what i was doing...i'm still a new jack at the subways...plus i roll solo...

peace...bump for the post - thanks for the feedback

if that jealousy comment was aimed this away, me and my team have come off in every nyc post that i have bitched about. nice try tho. and when was the last time you walked through bushwick? laughable meng...HA...i was gonna fuck you on saturday, i fuck you on wednesday instead. it dont matter to jesus.

Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by melvinakro

laughable meng...HA...i was gonna fuck you on saturday, i fuck you on wednesday instead. it dont matter to jesus.

hahahahaha

pull the trigger till it goes CLEEK!

Illio

I agree though, im from ny and id liek to see some of the real heads makeing noise notthe same people over and over

its alway nice tos ee a new sace or year irak crue fill but right now fees has been killin shit along with the whole kgk ass crew. then there is same sns and dac he has the west on lock

long time since ive seen a poster fill good shit

keep the flcisk comeign try to go to the uper west east, if you got teh energy even go all the way tot he bx

where fees got the 1 line crushed

i could post picks but i wont

Originally posted by aimsTOplease

Illio

I agree though, im from ny and id liek to see some of the real heads makeing noise notthe same people over and over....

....keep the flcisk comeign try to go to the uper west east, if you got teh energy even go all the way tot he bx

where fees got the 1 line crushed

i could post picks but i wont

real heads are up if you have to go out of your way to flick some one well...maybe there not that real, huh

no suggestions then... flick and bitch or watch and appreci-love...

Archived