that one REVOK PYSA ZESER roof....

loudhardfast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know how people even come up with ways to hate revok...even if i didnt like his style, which i love, hes STILL out there KILLING spots.....in my heaviest bombing days, i never did FILLINS in spots as hot as this dude is pulling off pieces. and the color scheme on that blue and yellow joint next to push?!?! out of control....

one question: whos that to left of PYSA in the last PYSA flick (2 posts above this)? looks like geso/trav type style, but doesnt look like thats what it says...post that if someone has it.

big pound for msk and lts....one love from the east.

Originally posted by cheerleader

one question: whos that to left of PYSA in the last PYSA flick (2 posts above this)? looks like geso/trav type style, but doesnt look like thats what it says...post that if someone has it.

Yeah, it's Traver. Getting scanner access is a pain in the ass for me.

Guest FromTheHeart

Haters always find a way to do what their best at ... regardless this post is HOT. :eek:

moreover bump for that Push/Revok collabo..

I got a case a beer for that one

Outstanding! Especially the RevokPysaZes roof

and the Revok/Push trailor. They have the right attitude knocking full color pieces illegally where fools hit tags or throws. Thats the TRILLEST type of bombing. Shows the world what you're made of!

:D

Guest toyeraser

TOYS MUST DIE!!!

the REVOK piece on that rooftop got dissed by some toys "KM" crew or some shit with the ugliest ass roller i ever seen. i been losing alot of pieces to toys too. i fuckin hate toys. these shitheads don't give a fuck how dope you are or how long you been in the game, they'll diss your shit without even knowing who you are. if they don't diss you to get a lil cheap fame, which happens to me alot. fuckin retards. its so hard to find out who they are and then where they are. i'm always on the hunt for some toys. then you go to their high school only to find out that their mom picks them up everyday right when school gets out. i'm a fuckin grown man. fuck these toys out here. 187 um. join the cause... kill the toys. :heated: :heated: :heated:

Guest NameDroppah'
Originally posted by duh-rye-won

the rooftop was illegal? jeezum crow.

Bump for you for saying jeezum Crow. Un-bump for you for asking if the rooftop was illegal.

Way too many quality stuff has been capped by toy ass shit in LA lately.I rarely get time to bomb, but even my shits getting capped by toy ass motherfucken kids.Someone needs to pull a strap on these toys,Im sure itll happen sooner or later, we dont play in the fresh coast

Archived