The backpacking thread

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ONCE AGAIN

THAILAND!!!!!! if you want beautiful scenery and plenty of places to go treking, go to thialand. its about as cheap as it gets to stay in thailand. go to chiangmai or chiangrai or pai and go on a three day trek to one of the villages. its amazing! and when you get back from your trek and get back into town, the guesthouses and hotels are still madd cheap!!! if you want to stay low budget you can get a room for 2 bones a night and deals if you stay longer. if you want to stay in a 3 star hotel you need to shell out like 10 dollars a night. some 3 stars will be more like 20-30 but you can find em for 10 if you look. four stars are only like 30-50 a night too in good locations of the cities. and most of those rates include breakfast everyday. you can buy good ass meals on the little wagons anywhere for 50 cents. if you want a dope, budget vacation thailand is the fuckin spot!!!!!!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

thanks fr8o, i dont even know if im going to paris, ive haeard so many bad things about it, and i dont have any hook ups if you know what i mean.

painting trains in paris is not easy. if i was there i'd prolly just take in the sights and all the women...

Originally posted by fr8oholic

painting trains in paris is not easy. if i was there i'd prolly just take in the sights and all the women...

i didn't have any problems but i had some hookups. to be honest that place was the worst spot during my whole trip.

• 1 year later...

Bump

I know this is hella old but at the moment I am backpacking so I thought I would share a bit.

I chose australia for my first trip. no language bariers and that, their currency is on par with ours so I knew exactly what i was getting in terms of my cash.

I have rellys here which allows me to fall back on shit if i puss out, which i havent done yet and prolly wont (touch wood)

Though i have made the journey, it's really just started, I mean, i have been up the coast and that but this place is fucking huge and ther is soooo much to see.

i would aggree with the above statement about HI or hosteling international, I stick with VIP places because they dont give a shit about what you do and they are relaxed folk.

-Go to Thailand to man, you will never regret it, and im headed that way in FEb. I've never heard bad things other than only being able to stay for one month.

P's

Archived