Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buckwild

some bay area ish!!!

Recommended Posts

what exactly is "ish" does it come in a canned form? does it fit in a box..? is it inflatable? do they sell it at target? do they have flavored "ish"?

 

it seems"ish" is a aquired taste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Contrary to poorly intelligent impulsive thoughts regarding the use of the word ish, it is neither seafood, nor process canned sea food related.

The use of the adjective/noun deal 'ish' was prolific in a wide variety of contexts and definitions to describe things relavant to northern california. when in said regions, one may encounter the word in common conversation with aerosol artists, mcs and bboys in a wide variety of cliques throughout the metropolitan area. In my area it is no longer a widley used adjective noun deal, but the meaning is not hard to attain while looking at in the context of the sentence it is being used in. however thats just me. and maybe you were trying to clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i thought ish was "shit" scrambled like on censored radio stations. ex: kcuf you...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pez2

i thought ish was "shit" scrambled like on censored radio stations. ex: kcuf you...?

 

i agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you're all wrong

 

ish (noun) ee-sh

 

a slippy substance that is better know as a "yeast infection"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by synaps

ish (noun) ee-sh

 

a slippy substance that is better know as a "yeast infection"

 

that is disgusting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

Contrary to poorly intelligent impulsive thoughts regarding the use of the word ish, it is neither seafood, nor process canned sea food related.

The use of the adjective/noun deal 'ish' was prolific in a wide variety of contexts and definitions to describe things relavant to northern california. when in said regions, one may encounter the word in common conversation with aerosol artists, mcs and bboys in a wide variety of cliques throughout the metropolitan area. In my area it is no longer a widley used adjective noun deal, but the meaning is not hard to attain while looking at in the context of the sentence it is being used in. however thats just me. and maybe you were trying to clown.

 

if you exchange shit, used much more widely, with ish in this definition, its the same dealy homeskillet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i dont know if that is your shit but if it is....:eek: damn that shit i hot....i likes plenty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HELEX

yoo have a flick of that styl piece?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

yeah yeah..stuck is bad ass for all i know...much love..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

 

actually the bay extends quite far.

were on the transit line. and besides that i live 4 miles from that shit..and the spots those peices are at is all within 4 miles of the water.

 

i'm confused, this peice is in the 808 state......i think.:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×