the wierd news thread!!!

BIG T

just thought i would start a thread of the strangest news articles i find... feel free to join in...

British Police Hunting Monkey Burglar

June 10, 2002 9:12 am EST

LONDON (Reuters) - British police are used to dealing with cat burglars but they said on Sunday they were hunting a chimpanzee who had robbed two London homes.

A shocked Mustapha Riat awoke to find the cheeky monkey in his home in Hackney, east London, stealing his mobile phone.

"I saw this hairy black chimpanzee coming through my window. It was broad and muscular and I was frightened of being bitten," Riat, 43, told the Sun newspaper.

The chimp is also prime suspect in the burglary at a house nearby where part of a stereo was taken.

Police said initial inquiries had turned up a blank as they couldn't find anyone living nearby who owned a monkey.

"We were called to two burglaries in Hackney and at the second the victim said he saw a monkey leaving the premises," a police spokesman told Reuters.

"We are not hopeful we are going to find the monkey. It might have been trained to steal, but a monkey is not going to think 'that's a mobile phone, I'll take it'."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here goes another one

Bee Droppings Set Panicky Villagers Abuzz

June 11, 2002 10:41 am EST

CALCUTTA, India (Reuters) - Authorities in east India said on Tuesday "green rain" seen by panicky villagers was actually bee feces with traces of honey and not some toxic chemical.

Police said people in Sangrampur village, 60 km (38 miles) north of Calcutta, had seen two spells of what appeared to be green rain -- first on Friday and again on Sunday -- sparking a media frenzy of speculation that the "rain" could be harmful.

"On studying the samples of condensed droplets we found they were feces of bees containing traces of honey excreted from a large swarm of bees flying overhead," D. Chakraborty, chief scientist of the state's pollution control board, told Reuters.

He said the droplets contained pollen which gave them a greenish-yellow color.

The incident happened as the annual monsoon rains arrived in the region late last week. The Sangrampur area is known for it honey, officials say.

SPEAKING OF MONKIES, ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO I WAS LISTENING TO THE RADIO AND APPARENTLY IN INDIA A GANG OF MONKIES TOOK OVER A SMALL NEWSPAPER OFFICE. THEY ATTACKED EVERYONE WITH LIT CIGARETTES AND RAN OFF PUFFING ON THEM. ON THE DISTURBING SIDE, I WS LISTENING TO HOWARD STERN ON MONDAY AND SOMEWHERE IN THE MID-WEST SOME RAPPER WAS INDICTED ON MURDER CHARGES AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT EATING PIECES OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. SOMEONE SAY BROTHA' LYNCH?

Originally posted by HomerJayII

SPEAKING OF MONKIES, ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO I WAS LISTENING TO THE RADIO AND APPARENTLY IN INDIA A GANG OF MONKIES TOOK OVER A SMALL NEWSPAPER OFFICE. THEY ATTACKED EVERYONE WITH LIT CIGARETTES AND RAN OFF PUFFING ON THEM. ON THE DISTURBING SIDE, I WS LISTENING TO HOWARD STERN ON MONDAY AND SOMEWHERE IN THE MID-WEST SOME RAPPER WAS INDICTED ON MURDER CHARGES AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT EATING PIECES OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. SOMEONE SAY BROTHA' LYNCH?

thats is fucking bad ass. The Hannibal Lector of hip hop

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

THE MERCIFUL ALLAH HAS A COUPLE:

Police investigate after man cuts off testicles of man he met on the internet

Police are considering charges against a US man who cut off the testicles of a man he met on the internet.

Officers found the apparently willing victim sitting on a kerb in blood-stained jeans in Oak Park, Michigan.

They later found his testicles in a Tupperware container in a refrigerator at the home of the suspect.

Police say the victim met the Oak Park man through the internet. The pair chatted online before meeting in person.

The Oak Park man allegedly removed the testicles with a scalpel while the other man was on the kitchen table.

The suspect first stitched the wound, and the two sat around eating pie. Soon afterward, the victim started bleeding uncontrollably.

Detective Lieutenant Bruce Smith told The Daily Tribune: "The victim said this is something he wanted to do. I don't know why. It's unbelievable."

He said the 48-year-old victim, from Birmingham, later underwent three hours of surgery in hospital. The suspect, who was 29, was released while authorities determine whether a crime was committed.

Originally posted by HomerJayII

those fucking racist dot heads calling people monkeys.

;)

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

HANOI (Reuters) - A Vietnamese man has been sentenced to death for killing his parents with a meal laced with rat poison, a court official said on Tuesday.

Ngo Hoang Thao, 45, cooked up the rat poison with pork and tomatoes and served it up to his parents in December after a series of conflicts with them, the official said.

The couple died immediately after eating.

Thao was found guilty of murder and sentenced to death last Wednesday.

His wife, Nguyen Thi Thanh, received an 18-month jail term for failing to stop the crime or report it to the authorities, the official at the People's Court in the northern province of Thai Binh told Reuters.

The death sentence is carried out by firing squad in Vietnam, which has seen an increase of domestic violence in recent years.

A man was sentenced to death in the country's south on Friday for strangling his 107-year-old grandfather.

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

HAHAHA ALLAH IS AMUSED BY THIS LIST OF REAL NEWSPAPER HEADLINES HAHHAA:

Include Your Children when Baking Cookies

Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says

Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers

Safety Experts Say School Bus Passengers Should Be Belted

Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case

Survivor of Siamese Twins Joins Parents

Iraqi Head Seeks Arms

Prostitutes Appeal to Pope

Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over

British Left Waffles on Falkland Islands