The Cope2 thread

Rikimaru

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by emit_df

Cope is from the Bronx, painting there is like painting in his own backyard.....

For white boy emit from ct to paint and bomb in the bronx is a different story, it seems you have made a funny comment that has no relevance...

it does have relevance, your using the fact that your white as a handicap. If you had balls you could be up as much as any other writer or more. Color doesnt come into play much these days, only if your a white kid scared of black and spanish people or a black or spanish kid in a town full of rednecks. Do you really think that cope would get around fine in BX walkin with his head down and looking over his shoulder ever 5 seconds? No, nobody would. Dogs smell fear... if you shook, your gonna get jookst... point blank.

Another point is do you think Cope would have a hard time getting up in CT just because he isnt white... maybe a little, but it's all how you portray yourself... and you sound like a shook little bitch.

I like some of your stuff, walls, freights, whatever... but from that comment I dont respect you.

KD crew

Ok now to talk junk about Copes crew. Where do I start?

MUSE- another one of the same outline every time gang. I remember when he was running with Free 5. That was probably his better work. It was more creative even though he was not quite as good as Free 5. Now he attempts to do these wild styles (I guess to match Cope) that look way to soft. You would think that after repeated attempts he would realize it was weak but who knows. His colours are great, dope ass characters, but as a graffiti writer… thumbs down

OH- need I even comment? I think I shall. In a word, WEAK! I’m not even gonna get into it because we all know why he sux. I just say this to Oh one. Prove us all wrong I challenge u to do a piece ALONE that says anything with more than 1 ½ letters (that bull shit circle that he does on his pieces only counts as ½ a letter) then you will get more respect.

EWOK- yo, he got skills. Respect. Nuff said.

But that’s enuf 4 now boys. LATER

KD crew

Ok now to talk junk about Copes crew. Where do I start?

MUSE- another one of the same outline every time gang. I remember when he was running with Free 5. That was probably his better work. It was more creative even though he was not quite as good as Free 5. Now he attempts to do these wild styles (I guess to match Cope) that look way to soft. You would think that after repeated attempts he would realize it was weak but who knows. His colours are great, dope ass characters, but as a graffiti writer… thumbs down

OH- need I even comment? I think I shall. In a word, WEAK! I’m not even gonna get into it because we all know why he sux. I just say this to Oh one. Prove us all wrong I challenge u to do a piece ALONE that says anything with more than 1 ½ letters (that bull shit circle that he does on his pieces only counts as ½ a letter) then you will get more respect.

EWOK- yo, he got skills. Respect. Nuff said.

But that’s enuf 4 now boys. LATER

Guest MRBURNS

KILLA DOGS

DROP YOUR NAME TUFF GUY. SEE IF WE DONT RAG EVERYTHING U EVER DID IN NYC... KINGS DESTROY ALL STAR TEAM. U WISH U MADE MOVES LIKE US FAGGOT. WE ARE THE CREW THAT WILL SET IT ON U BOMBING, PIECING AND FIGHTING. ASK ANYONE.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

my fondest memory of cope is when he pulled an icepick on me... and the next time he saw me he was like... you look familiar, did i pull an icepick on you?

hot soup son.

Re: KILLA DOGS

Originally posted by MRBURNS

DROP YOUR NAME TUFF GUY. SEE IF WE DONT RAG EVERYTHING U EVER DID IN NYC... KINGS DESTROY ALL STAR TEAM. U WISH U MADE MOVES LIKE US FAGGOT. WE ARE THE CREW THAT WILL SET IT ON U BOMBING, PIECING AND FIGHTING. ASK ANYONE.

who said any thing about fighting... y r u mad? is it because u know its true?

Guest MRBURNS

2 MUCH TIME

why did i bother saying something about fighting? why did u bother talking sh!t about my fam. why shouldnt i get mad when u talk sh!t about my crew. state your name gangsta. and when i go over u, i'll write my name. "MRBURNS"...KILLA DOGS..GODS OF DESTRUCTION..BRONX TUFFEST CLICK..THE NASTY BOYS...

• 1 month later...

AN IDEA FOREIGN TO THE VAST POPULATION OF THOSE ON THIS BOARD

stop being a bunch of bloody twats, chill and enjoy a legend , i mean shit, if u DONT like this guys style then why jock him enough to come ON to this thread and bitch, about how many outlines he does, when facts come down to facts hes painted much more than most of us have, and whoever has enough disrespect to diss cope 2 is an ungreatful, and blind mofo,or there signing on from nowhere south dakota to talk about something they dont no. i mean dont get me wrong, u should be able to have your own fucking opinion, but JEEEEEEESUS fucking christ, dont come onto a fucking thread just to destroy shit for the heads that want to see what the thread has to offer, i mean, i dont go into the suburban graff threads and start dissing all the kids i think are jumping on the bandwagon, or going to threads i dont like and dissing on people, think logically you morons, u ruined a fairly good thread because you were acting like bleeding pussies, SHUT UP, if u dont like the damn thread LEAVE, if u do, then comment, whatever, but damn man, you fuckin kids must have nothing to do but to talk about what colors cope used ? thats pathetic man, i mean if the damn kid sed he gave cope a can then he did (who gives a fuck?), hop off

Big up's 2 Cope & KD crew.Even in melburne australia we got major resect 4 cope.Not that ive ever seen he's work in person but ever since i got in 2 graff way back ive had huge repect 4 him.The amount of fliks in mags is off the hook.I noticed guys diss'n him on here all i gotta say is check out the video & "shut the fuk up". The guy is an abosolute fukn king no dout.

• 1 month later...
Guest kingdemerock

Re: KD crew

dammmm now i gotta get on yall...yo..1st...if ANYBODY GOT A BEEF WITH COPE...KD OR WALLNUTS...STEP TO US..HOW MANY TIMES WE GOTTA PROVE THAT WE ARE THE CREW TO BEAT.WHWN YALL HAVE THE PAINT TO STEP TO US WITH..WHEN U GOT THE STYLES TO STEP TO US WITH..AND THE BALLS TO STEP TO US...U LET US KNOW...YALL TALK ALOT OF JUNK THAT YALL CANNOT BACK UP..AND YALL DONT PUT YOUR NAME IN IT..SO PLEASE..STEP OFF HATERS!

KING DEMEROCK RSH.WALLNUTS.KD

Guest kingdemerock

KINGS DESTROY..THE DVD!

HEY HATERS AND PLAYERS...DID U LOVE..KINGS DESTROY..THE VIDEO...THE ALL TIME BEST SELLING GRAFF VIDEO? IF SO...WAIT TILL YOU BUST OUT KINGS DESTROY THE DVD! ALMOST AN HOUR OF ALL NEW FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS! COMING SOOOOOON!

KING DEMEROCK

RSH.WALLNUTS/KD!

man i was in new york a couple o months ago and i saw a fair dose of cope destruction,which is quite impressive since i think the lastime he wnet all city was a couple of years ago ( correct me if im wrong) ...

i painted a wall next to a production with him on it in nj...it was sweet coz he had a full colour burner ont he wall..then i fyou spun 360 you could see a whole bunch of cope throw ups..this guy is an animal.....

as far as i could gather froma talking to ppl in NY he still hits transit too...

COPE=KING

no matter if you like his style or not..

In graff if your round for long enough it doesnt matter what style you paint, more so quantity of hits....

this guy is real to the core...

props cope..inspiration to us all...

:king: :king:

• 1 year later...

Archived