The Cope2 thread

Rikimaru

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by emit_df

well....... this is really cute that everyone has their opinion. some really good ones at that. cope does have skills, I think he needs a new outline, but thats just my opinion.

The battle thing was a joke.

The one thing I'm one hundred percent sure of is that my "e" and my "t" are mine

I don't think east and I have similar shit but if you think his e looks like mine I 'll let him know you said so.

i kill gods

Guest emit_df

well.......I'll deleted all my posts.

I fell like a 8th grader arguing about this nonsense. I should be doing more productive things with my life that gossiping about graff. Sometimes this shit sucks you in. It was wack cope dissing me "a new jack at the time" to feed his ego..

I should have been a better person and not brought it up.

Maybe someday I'll diss a cope piece and the battle will continue...... chances are I won't waste my time.....

thanks to everyone who doesn't get sarcasm and took my comments soooooo serious. I've been here at work showing my co-workers and laughing about all this..especially the photo, that was dope.

I don't care if somebody thinks cope is better than me...there's always gonna be someone with another opinion.

see you all in the real word

peace

emit

drunking master.... get over it.

Originally posted by DRUNKINMASTR

really your in denial holmes.........they are exactly the same fo sho and thats that......and that your e looks like his ....

you're talking about emit and east? I'm confused... are you accusing emit of biting east or something? I know you're mad at him, but damn, that's a wierd stone to throw, because (a) they don't look alike (B) they paint together all the fucking time so of course they share ideas and © emit was good before he probably even heard of EAST so him "stealing" from him makes no sense.

Originally posted by emit_df

well.......I'll deleted all my posts.

I fell like a 8th grader arguing about this nonsense. I should be doing more productive things with my life that gossiping about graff. Sometimes this shit sucks you in. It was wack cope dissing me "a new jack at the time" to feed his ego..

I should have been a better person and not brought it up.

Maybe someday I'll diss a cope piece and the battle will continue...... chances are I won't waste my time.....

thanks to everyone who doesn't get sarcasm and took my comments soooooo serious. I've been here at work showing my co-workers and laughing about all this..especially the photo, that was dope.

I don't care if somebody thinks cope is better than me...there's always gonna be someone with another opinion.

see you all in the real word

peace

emit

drunking master.... get over it.

west 5th inca

What the hell is going on over here? This is straight nonsense, and wtf are you talking about DrunkinMaster, are you on crack? Didn't you diss an Emit piece somewhere? Cope probably doesn't even remember crossing out Emit, and obviously Emit is just being sarcastic, it always hurts to get something of your capped, but he is over it...

Guest One_in_Ten

i tried to stop myself but..........

jeeeeeeeeeeeeez louise...

this is rediculous...OPEN FOOT INSERT MOUTH...

emit definatley did not steel shit from east... if anything east did the steeling

emit was a staple for the young east b4 he fleed his home coast if im not mistaken...(which i might be)

But really emit you should stop talking about cope... let that go and worry about other things....YOu seem to be pissing off quite a few people here.

its all humor to me. But for safteys sake...east on down the road

isnt this a "cope" thread? not a "why emit is a hater" thread?

Originally posted by molotow4ever

What the hell is going on over here? This is straight nonsense, and wtf are you talking about DrunkinMaster, are you on crack? Didn't you diss an Emit piece somewhere? Cope probably doesn't even remember crossing out Emit, and obviously Emit is just being sarcastic, it always hurts to get something of your capped, but he is over it...

..no i didnt

Archived