The Cope2 thread

Rikimaru

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo kingdemerock

when is the dvd coming out .... and cope yeah he is a king but then then again alot of writers back then cept writing they would be kings to cuz of experiance. but im not saying anything bad about the man i saw his shit and saw his tapes read his book by the way is really good! and think he knows something we dont about the game! so yo kingdemerock halla at me and tell me when the dvd comes! thanks:cool: COPE 2

Re: AN IDEA FOREIGN TO THE VAST POPULATION OF THOSE ON THIS BOARD

Originally posted by fah-Q

stop being a bunch of bloody twats, chill and enjoy a legend , i mean shit, if u DONT like this guys style then why jock him enough to come ON to this thread and bitch, about how many outlines he does, when facts come down to facts hes painted much more than most of us have, and whoever has enough disrespect to diss cope 2 is an ungreatful, and blind mofo,or there signing on from nowhere south dakota to talk about something they dont no. i mean dont get me wrong, u should be able to have your own fucking opinion, but JEEEEEEESUS fucking christ, dont come onto a fucking thread just to destroy shit for the heads that want to see what the thread has to offer, i mean, i dont go into the suburban graff threads and start dissing all the kids i think are jumping on the bandwagon, or going to threads i dont like and dissing on people, think logically you morons, u ruined a fairly good thread because you were acting like bleeding pussies, SHUT UP, if u dont like the damn thread LEAVE, if u do, then comment, whatever, but damn man, you fuckin kids must have nothing to do but to talk about what colors cope used ? thats pathetic man, i mean if the damn kid sed he gave cope a can then he did (who gives a fuck?), hop off

Well spoken. Most the threads you open now are just a bunch of bitching. If you don't like it keep your mouths shut and go find something you like and talk about that.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by DaMobbsta

afetr hes hes court trial,has cope done anything new

he probabaly check this thread and laughed...

what a load of shit this threads turned into...

not being funny but wtf is going on....i came in here considering to see plenty of fro-ups and burners from 'co'...and all i see is 'bitches' who bitchin bout whos better emit or cope2 well fuk it....WHY HASNT the emit man got his own fukkin thread? well if u like sucking his cock so much then open a fukkin page and all do it together in another thread...FUK SAKE ANOTHER ROOM FUKT BY HATERS BEHIND THEIR PARENTS PC.....FUK U

FUK THOSE NOT PAYING THERE NET BILLS....

FUK TOYS

NUFF RESPEKT 4 COPEII AND ALL DOWN WITH STYLE...

All of you shut the fuck up....i aint lickin nobodies ass but cope is a good writer, and has been representing across the world for a few good years..and how can any of you RUSTY TOY FR8 BOMBERS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEN COME CLOSE TO COPE!!!!!, YOU LOT DO THESE WAK DAYTIME RUSTY PIECES OF SHIT, GO AND PAINT SOME TRAINS WITH WINDOWS, DO SOME SUBWAY, WHEN UVE DONE AS MANY SUBWAY AS THIS GUY THEN U CUD CALL HIM WACK, U JUST IDIOTS, YOU GUYS JUST SIT AT URE PC'S ALL DAY CUSSIN PPL ON HOW THEYRE STYLE IS WHEN U GUYS DONT DO SHIT, JUST FUCKIN WEB NERDS.. FUCK ALL U YANKS..

Originally posted by Eurostar

All of you shut the fuck up....i aint lickin nobodies ass but cope is a good writer, and has been representing across the world for a few good years..and how can any of you RUSTY TOY FR8 BOMBERS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEN COME CLOSE TO COPE!!!!!, YOU LOT DO THESE WAK DAYTIME RUSTY PIECES OF SHIT, GO AND PAINT SOME TRAINS WITH WINDOWS, DO SOME SUBWAY, WHEN UVE DONE AS MANY SUBWAY AS THIS GUY THEN U CUD CALL HIM WACK, U JUST IDIOTS, YOU GUYS JUST SIT AT URE PC'S ALL DAY CUSSIN PPL ON HOW THEYRE STYLE IS WHEN U GUYS DONT DO SHIT, JUST FUCKIN WEB NERDS.. FUCK ALL U YANKS..

and to add to that, keep out of any commuter/subway threads. your opinions dont count seeing as most of yous never come close to one.

FUCK RUST!

Originally posted by aintshit

fuck cope2 all you guys need to get the fuck off his nuts and look at something worthwhile

Who are you? Nobody.

Who will you ever be? Nobody.

Who give a fuck about you? Nobody.

Who will ever respect you? Nobody.

By the way, whatever you deem 'worthwhile'

the artists who did that shit 9 times out of 10

(unless crushed in the past) respect Cope..

and even if he crushed them they still

probably respect the man a million times more

than they ever will your Fisher Price ass.

Get it straight, in this game you're nothing;

and when I say 'this game' I mean life.

You just got castled, faggot, check mate,

pick up the pieces of your fabricated ass

or else you get no supper.

Loser.

Archived