They found Chandra Levy

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i fucking care! if the police did an extensive research on all hte premises on near her house...how could they miss it?? and what happens if the body wasnt there from the beggining, that means that she was alive for some time...so where was she? or did the killer place the body there after some time?

i hate this. a full fucking year this woman is missing and turns out to be dead. i dont think that the police are doing their damn job. get this....congressman "cockdit" had to take a lie detector test. he fucking hires someone to give him the test and the guy tells the press that "cockdit" is innocent. fuck. i mean wtf?! everything is being overlooked at and he is being passed over. i honestly believe that he is the killer. there is just to much eveidence that really does point to him, and no one has the fucking balls to point their finger at him.:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A big diversion tactic. She eventually came to know too much about things shew shouldn't have.

She worked for the Federal Prisons as an intern arranging such things as the execution witnesses from the press for Timothy McVeigh.She uncovered some shady information via a few different routes.She was taken out. Then it was used a distraction device. Now, when the heat was getting hot on certain officials in Gov,t., she suprisingly appears.

Understand that what apperas to be coincidence is merely staged.I wonder how long the media will dwell on this one now...hmmm...

So, wait what is going on in Afghanistan? Who knew what about the warnings? Wait, a new tape of OBL? Oh, and they are going to rig up apartments? Oh, and after a 7 month war at 1$billion per month, we have not damaged the Al Queda network?.....huh.....what a fucking

Co-inky-dink...

fucking bullshit.:mad:

Originally posted by Devilush

i fucking care! if the police did an extensive research on all hte premises on near her house...how could they miss it?? and what happens if the body wasnt there from the beggining, that means that she was alive for some time...so where was she? or did the killer place the body there after some time?

i hate this. a full fucking year this woman is missing and turns out to be dead. i dont think that the police are doing their damn job. get this....congressman "cockdit" had to take a lie detector test. he fucking hires someone to give him the test and the guy tells the press that "cockdit" is innocent. fuck. i mean wtf?! everything is being overlooked at and he is being passed over. i honestly believe that he is the killer. there is just to much eveidence that really does point to him, and no one has the fucking balls to point their finger at him.:mad:

yeah but...did you know her? do you realize how often rape and murder happens? do you realize that rape is an everyday occurrence to many girls in afghanistan? people get killed every day, they might say a little something about it on the news, but unless they're white or otherwise "more important" than everyone else, you're not going to hear about it.

and who gives a fuck that she was fucking a congressman. he's ugly. she's ugly. at least they're getting some. if people would drop their damn puritan ideals. let his wife find out and drop the sucker, whatever, it's their own business. shit happens every day.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

4 miles from her apartment ....way to go DC police.

if the body wasnt moved there, and has been there rotting for the past 13 months, then that's pretty lousy detective work.

HAHA...this is dc man, our mayor used to do crack...our cops run over little children playing in the street and dumping dead bodies where the cops wouldnt think to look is our specialization.

Bodies are found in the parks in our area all the time.

The reason why they didnt look in that area where she was, is that its a like a ravine, and theres a part thats pretty steep to get down to where her body was found, ive been in the area myself, and i can see why no one went down there...

Its typical dc policework.....we dont complain about that shit anymore, we just accept it....

:o

i'm sure the serial killer who picked her was kicking himself for months..

could the victim have been any more high profile?!

condit was a sleezeball, but even he seems to know ebough about cevering his ass to not get involved in murder...his wife obviously knew what was going on...there's not really a motive there..

he lost the last election anyway..

she was a capable, independent, intelligent woman who got picked off by someone who was watching her

condit never was a suspect

there are several more kidnap/murder cases with similar m.o.s in d.c. right now..

watch your backs ladies

Archived