POST YA PAINT STOCK.

Guest newyuckshity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by newyuckshity

well grandma

let me tell you something...if you live in omaha nebraska this might be as true and a good corn harvest during a rainy spring....

but if you live in new york city in 2002 after graffiti has been around for almost 30 years and all the RACKS are BURNT within a 80 to 100 mile radius or more you might change your tune. or snap out of your

HIP HOP coma.

i have a few racks that are DL in jersey but in the bronx there aint shit. everything is behind glass or gates or cages. i been to north dakota and minnesota WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. its herbs like you whoe burn my spots by getting bagged

so please come test me again with your painter knowledge and your worldly experience of a TAGGER

everyone else who posted thanks....but.......i think im still winning................ who can guess or count how much paint i got.

wow i didn't think you would take this so personally. i never said it was possible to get that much paint in nyc, i just said it was possible and i do it regularly. you're absolutely right, when i rack paint i go out to some shitty hick town and rob them blind. i don't see any reason why you couldn't do the same. it might be a little further but it's well worth it.

oh and by the way i fucking hate hip hop so don't go there.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

style, where the fuck do you get entire boxes of paint and shit? did you hijack a UPS truck or something?

Guest newyuckshity

Re: your ego is your enemy

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

i don't know about all that

i got racks in the bronx, and plenty all around

ie: jersey and upstate

..YOUR BIG MOUTH IS YOUR ENEMY..

why you talking shit.

just post your stock. or not.

where or how i rack my paint is none of your business.

Y so many hateful comments on this thread? Just post ur fucking paint if u got a flick of it. This is not 1975 when u had to rack paint or u wuz a toy. Alot of famous writers have purchased paint as well as racked. If u still hold it down and rack keep it moving...If u buy paint...keep buying...

Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by doomfarmer

graffiti isnt hiphop for that 67788477646556466466666666 time!!

SLOW DOWN THERE KIDDIES.

I DONT WANT THIS TO TURN INTO A HIP HOP <vs> GRAFFITI THREAD. I DONT GIVE A SHIT AND AM NOT EVEN GOING TO OFFER MY OPNION ON THIS TOPIC.

JUST POST YA PAINT.

THANK YOU.

and as for mr style. dope.

i saw that you have a box of chrome yellows and baby blues there and clovers as well. some of them are the 12 case not the 6ers.

nice very nice.

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by From Autumn

"i fucking hate hiphop"

you might as well say i fucking hate graffiti

as a matter of fact i do hate graffiti.

and about all this racking vs. buying thing, who fucking cares, i cvan't imagine why i would ever want to buy paint except for the occasional euro stash (which would be bought with money from stolen goods anyways), but if other people buy their paint that's fine by me as long as they use it for something cool. i know there's alot of places in europe where it's impractical to rack paint because the stores only carry shitty brands, and i don't know what the racking situation is like there anyways.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

that's where you're wrong my friend. paint is one of the easiest things there is to rack.

no, thats where your wrong. Buttons and gum are the easiest things to rack. Especially the smaller buttons...

Guest Dr. Doom

The funniest thing in here is that there are a bunch of ignorant motherfuckers on this website that are yapping about how cool they are and how they obtain their paint with "cool guy" points added to their ego for each "dickriding nerd" that jocks them!!! Half of you racking fools have probably been pressed up a couple of times with theft charges and shit like that!! Has anyone ever read the article that JA One wrote in Stress magazine about racking?? Has anyone ever heard the term "The pen is mightier than the sword!"????????????? You know that you get less time in jail for "embezzling" money than you do for "Armed Robbery"???? Step to store owners and swap meet guys to get hooks if you're grown and can't fuck around with body racking or big heists!!!

I got deals with store owners and liquidation managers!!! I never pay more than $0.99 cents for a can of paint and I'm still living large with a massive rack of paint!! Just as big as Willy Wonka's flick!!!

Some of these kids are so fucking retarded!!

:eek:

Guest mizery

first of all, how do we know half of these cans arent empty?

showing your paid for paint just takes the fun out of it. i wish i had a scanner

Guest greedy mars

yeah true^^^ but still not saying its true but some people dont feel comfartable racking maybe its just not them or something.. or they never tried it or they have and gotten caught like 5 times and if they get caught again there going to jail where they can play the bend over and touch your toes game

Originally posted by inkhead!

i think your a phoney proph UA crew? well damn i never heard of you and i live in the heart of nyc!

racking is irrelevent to rack when you spent most of your life in juvenile hall it aint worth going back for a few 4 dollar beltons, when your risking your ass in the yards...

thats great that you live right in the middle of a big ol' city and all, is it scary at night? Do you walk home by yourself and avoid alleys?

ever think that you never heard of my cause you've never left your neighborhood, and you probly wont untill your parents send you off to Yale or something... plus the fact that I'm not from NY means alot... but I am from a major city, and I've been all around the country... who's heard of you?

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

The Internet Writer hath spoken. We have sinned against your cannon oh Lord.:rolleyes:

and your Irish... what are you good at? Drinking... boiling food... and doing gay dances... (plus you used a gay smiley face that rolled it's eyes... madd gay)

dont bother to reply I wont be checkin this thread again most likely...

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

A WRITER RACKS...AND WHEN U GET CAUGHT ITS CALLED

PAYING DUES... ANYTHING LESS IS NYU MOVE TO NYC MIDWEST GRAFFITI

Archived