training day car

misonoperso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sectorTVA

tease is correct, monte carlo....

no offense, and it's not just you, but why do people post shit like this? I mean, tease seemed pretty confident that it was a monte carlo, so why did you have to show up and make sure? Why did you even take a second out of your time to tell the wolrd that tease is right. I'd understand if he wasn't right and you made a post correcting him. JESUS.

FIFTEEN BUCKS LITTLE MAN PUT THAT SHIT IN MY HAND!

I BET IF THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS SHIT DELETED ALL MESSAGES WHERE PEOPLE ARE AGREEING WITH ONE ANOTHER THERE WOULDN"T EVEN BE A THIRD OF THE NUMBER OF POSTS.

AND DONT AGREE WITH ME, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU

I KNOW IM RIGHT

Guest Wilt

laughing out loud...if there weren't so many pricks who complained about little insignificant shit..we'd have a much iller time on the board...

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by misonoperso

and if that money doesnt show, then ya owe me owe me OHHHH !JUNGLE LOVE!

no offense, and it's not just you, but why do people post shit like this? I mean, tease seemed pretty confident that it was a monte carlo, so why did you have to show up and make sure? Why did you even take a second out of your time to tell the wolrd that tease is right. I'd understand if he wasn't right and you made a post correcting him. JESUS.

umm how about because he was reassuring teases not confident post? tease posted "monte carlo?" which means "i think its a monte carlo"" you dumb shit

unless people are replacing periods with question marks doggie i personally think you should shut the fuck up

an 15 bucks for a nickel bag? suck my muthafuckin dick kittybooboofuck

I BET IF THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS SHIT DELETED ALL MESSAGES WHERE PEOPLE ARE AGREEING WITH ONE ANOTHER THERE WOULDN"T EVEN BE A THIRD OF THE NUMBER OF POSTS.

AND DONT AGREE WITH ME, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU

I KNOW IM RIGHT

YEAH MAN.....I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

what was that you ordered again??? oh yeah, an 80 oz pitcher of SHUTTHEFUCKUP!!!!

Guest SPLINTER
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

that's an olds cutlass...

actually judging by the fact that is has super sport stripes i predict that its Chevrolet's version ofthe cutlass the bad mamma jamma Chevelle Malibu SS

Archived