Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pleks1

hot females

sorry to be the one to do this to you, but

hey, gobshite, there are many other threads for this, some *quite* large

trust me, it's better this way

pleks, you fucking suck. you dont know shit about this board so take your pee pee and rip it of and shove it up your ass.

i want to see you slowly lowered into a volcano by a fat guy in a tank top eating a large ham, cheese, pickles, and tomato sub.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

pleks, you fucking suck. you dont know shit about this board so take your pee pee and rip it of and shove it up your ass.

i want to see you slowly lowered into a volcano by a fat guy in a tank top eating a large ham, cheese, pickles, and tomato sub.

Oh my....makros you never ceases to amaze me.

fucking immature dipshit who objectifies females. PULL ON YOUR PENIS FOR 10 DECADES I HOPE YOU BREAK YOUR LEGS 3 TIMES IN A ROW.

hey Kr430n5_666-suck my fucking balls, and by the way i am a fat guy and i am eating a large ham, cheese, pickles, and tomato sub.

so fuk you

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

fucking immature dipshit who objectifies females.

doesn't everyone do this with people they desire?

Though, I must admit, I'm impressed that you're annoyed about it. Brownie Points for you....:P

you're right, i do objectify females, cause i actually am attracted to them, i no you aren't cause the way you are talkin shit about naked chicks you fukin queer

i dont suck balls...look in the "blatent flaming" thread for help with that.

if you are fat...then i rest my case. i already know i hate you. dance around with chocolate all over your body. i can provide a disease for you to inject into your skull. this is my first plus sign.

Originally posted by Pleks1

you're right, i do objectify females, cause i actually am attracted to them, i no you aren't cause the way you are talkin shit about naked chicks you fukin queer

I think you and marlboro red might just be made for each other....

but pleks...the question is, do you have a volcano?

yes infact i do, i store in my front right pant-pocket

you dont even know what fucking gender i am you homophobic pee pee face.

WHOOPS! MY FUCKING MISTAKE! I ACCIDENTLY REPECT FEMALES! OH MY FUCKING ARMPITS DOODEROS. I MUST BE A FUCKING GAY KID! WHAT A BIG ACCIDENT! SORRY GIRLS! I DID NOT MEAN TO HAVE RESPECT FOR ANY OF YOU.

you play an important role in why i hate everyone who is alive.

get a tan and die.

i don't even know why everyone is talking shit bout this if you don't like girls than become a priest mother fuckers, but i don't want beef for gay shit like this

i love females. i just happen to make the mistake of respecting them. i am incredibly sorry. allow me to cover my entire body with vasoline and jump into a tube full of razor blades.

sorry..my mistake.

piss your pants forever.

i do have respect for women, but ain't nuthin wrong with lookin at ones who pose nude, cause most of them are sluts and don't deserve much respect anyways. and its not like i am talkin shit bout them so fuck off

i do have respect for women, but ain't nuthin wrong with lookin at ones who pose nude, cause most of them are sluts and don't deserve much respect anyways. and its not like i am talkin shit bout them so fuck off

no your indulgence is taking a shit on your image. you must understand this.

hey, its your body of water. why should i give a shit. have a marvelous day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh wait, I *am* sorry. I know it isn't right to make fun of the Terminally Hard of Thinking......

hey, Kr430n5_666, if you are a chick thats kool that you love women, and that you are pist off so sorry if you are, but if you are a guy, smoke some fukin weed and relax motherfucker

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this