x's you regret

Guest uncle-boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i regret my ex from about 2 years ago that ever since we have broken up has left me countless death threats and other such nastiness, i hate her i hope she dies.

and my last girlfriend who was all 'oh i love you' type shit, she was a lets get married type bitch after like 3 months, then all the while she was fucking other doods. fuck her, i found out about it and made her pay...

Guest dukeofyork

^^^^ HA HA HA HA...

Originally posted by WhenOne

and my last girlfriend who was all 'oh i love you' type shit, she was a lets get married type bitch after like 3 months, then all the while she was fucking other doods. fuck her, i found out about it and made her pay...

i hate when this happens.

pay bitch pay!!

oh man, funny shit. kr430n'5 best post ever!

i regret every girl through high school. every fucking one. i regret not getting with some really cool ones, too.

i regret that craaaaazy older chick i lost my virginity to. yikes.. bad move. a year later she calls saying "i looked you up in the phone book..." crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

regret the crazy bitch that got pregnant and tried to blame me. I was out of the country for several weeks. About a month after I got back she dumped this shit on me. I freaked, then thought wait a minute...its not possible. I had been gone for too long for the numbers to make sense. Asked one of her girlfriends what was up and she told me everything. Needless to say it was an ugly breakup. She ended up getting married and I went to the wedding as her friends date. Shoulda seen the look on her face when I showed up. Her parents were pissed.

• 4 weeks later...

I regret every girl that acted like very easy going fuck machines at first.

These are the ones that are really dying to have a relationship, but lack the self esteem to admit it. Instead they´re like, -I just want to have sex and nothing more, but at the same time it is very important for them to act like a relationship, hold hands and such.

I have met three or four girls like this, and every time it ended with a lot of complications. It´s probably my fault too, for not being able to break up at once when I see this familiar pattern.

It also lead to having to go to the doctor and check my dingaling out in one of the cases.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

regret the crazy bitch that got pregnant and tried to blame me. I was out of the country for several weeks. About a month after I got back she dumped this shit on me. I freaked, then thought wait a minute...its not possible. I had been gone for too long for the numbers to make sense. Asked one of her girlfriends what was up and she told me everything. Needless to say it was an ugly breakup. She ended up getting married and I went to the wedding as her friends date. Shoulda seen the look on her face when I showed up. Her parents were pissed.

dude, thats fucking great....showing up at her wedding with her friend..

you get bonus points if you nailed her friend in the bathroom while she was taking her vows....

:king:

wish I could say I nailed her friend in the bathroom during her vows...

her friend was one of those crazy sex types. she'd leave crazy ass scratch marks on your back...looked like you were attacked by a lion or tiger. used to have a picture...wish I could find that shit.

Archived