PRE.ONE! Philly

Guest Good Morning Captain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BIGRIG

I'm down with Pre, I know the history. pick me pick me, yeah what ever, Braze & Suroc are the O.G.s, 84 or something. Pre was baggin, most of, like 98% of you self proclaimed freight killers will never even come cose the over all achievement of Pre. His styles make your Revok look-a-like, Onorok want-a-be, Sigh-bit'n-Geso and everybody bites him(geso) bullshit, look like a toys first night out. This Cat is a freight legend, but truley an example of why attitude is everything. He's now a fat lazzy bitter bitch who is flushing his talent down the toilet, He has no real friends anymore, he had a falling out with just about everyone and now if we're lucky maybe does 5 peices a year if that.

Pre was dope, one of the best freight writers ever, but streight up fuck him and fuck Dan1 for that matter. He destroyed his own rep by being an egotistical fuck who sent toys to diss people he felt threatened by. Fuck that, take a lesson from Twist. King of the world, but never to big to shake your hand and say thats dope, your good. No matter how dope you think you are somebody else is better, so just relax and enjoy this freight shit while its still thrive'n, Stay Up I'm out here bench'n

i heard he was completely against graff now... wow bigrig...

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: PRE BA

Photo0006.jpg

For my youngboy HeirOne

chrome and a few shades of blue and there's a burner. Skills and real understanding of letters are all that's neede and Pre's got more than we can handle of both!

Good to see you at work man!

Re: PRE BA

Thanks bro ..Im gettin there ... Tried out that Ironlak paint on that

Im not totally impressed with it ... Covers good , but it stinks and is

a little misty...Dude me and you down the rez would be sick!!!.....

that place hasnt changed at all , its like a rotten , smelly , disease

ridden time capsule ..lol just like my mind....

And as far as the trains go , I wish i could do some , all of my layups are gone

i google mapped some spots i want to scout out..so they are def coming

im just trying to get flowin again..i will take some metal over a wall

1,000 percent !!!!!! believe that ... The N will return

• 3 weeks later...

Archived