baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
always tryin to start some shit eh? - the dyst piece is fine - there was a toy ass bomb real close to it which is now under twine so quit yer noise

whoa whoa whoa....settle down little buddy.....youre not twine so the fact that he just about clipped my homies shit (RIP) has nothing to do with you does it??? didn't think so.

- Resident Asshole.

Bump that TWINE...

yall fools start too much shit...always looking for a confrontation...DYST piece looks fine and seriously TWINE would be the last person to disrespect something like that...

On another note...I copped a DYST ERO whole car the other day...same spot I seen some mor old BS jams...Ill post it up in the RIP section when I get a chance...peace...

always tryin to start some shit eh? - the dyst piece is fine - there was a toy ass bomb real close to it which is now under twine so quit yer noise

ahah.. i'll bash your faggot face in next time i see you if you think you can tell me to be quite... you should Quit graffiti... and i don't care if we were cool in the past, if you think you got props cus your in a bunch of crews that put everybody down we can go at it.. fuckin TOY.. bobfaggetbitch... you simply took a statement that wasn't dirrected at you personally... name change aint fool nobody... go ahead and crye about it...