baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its just like my man said "if more than 2 people have done it, its not biting" i feel like without learning from older heads no one would get anywhere innovation comes later in the game but what do i know man keep up the good work MYBAD.

i am digging the mountain dume shit and ceda keep it up

just remember one day the kids coming up are going to be king so show them some respect you all went through it

this is ridiculous... 98% of the "kids coming up" are NOT going to be kings, and most will write for a minute and then stop. and the ones that don't stop writing are gonna have to take the criticism like a man, and step their game up to shut them up... thats the way things work.

this is ridiculous... 98% of the "kids coming up" are NOT going to be kings, and most will write for a minute and then stop. and the ones that don't stop writing are gonna have to take the criticism like a man, and step their game up to shut them up... thats the way things work.

Yeah true true but sometimes when all the criticism is just, angry bashing, its not doing any good. Telling a kid he is biting isnt helping him get better.Tell him what he could do to improve his style. Constructive and positive criticism is a good way to ensure that these kids respect You; Know what i mean you make em angry and these kids aren't going to respect you or your art. I think everyone who posts on here is dope in there own way and i respect everyone who posts pictures of they're art for criticism. Especially online, but saying "oh you suck" isn't making anyone better. I agree that most of these kids aren't going to last the winter but some might so.... treat 100% with respect cause you never know who that 2% is going to be.

Oh and i am not saying that you are doing this i am just saying.

Yeah true true but sometimes when all the criticism is just, angry bashing, its not doing any good. Telling a kid he is biting isnt helping him get better.Tell him what he could do to improve his style. Constructive and positive criticism is a good way to ensure that these kids respect You; Know what i mean you make em angry and these kids aren't going to respect you or your art. I think everyone who posts on here is dope in there own way and i respect everyone who posts pictures of they're art for criticism. Especially online, but saying "oh you suck" isn't making anyone better. I agree that most of these kids aren't going to last the winter but some might so.... treat 100% with respect cause you never know who that 2% is going to be..

im feeling what your saying but graff aint no joke alot of us take this shit verry serious you gotta weed out the weak they have no place alongside die hards so if there game is slippin check them let em know, true you can do it in a more positive way thats up to you but why sugar coat it, i was critazised in my early years but shit just made me go harder and get my style correct then you start gettin props and respect, shit every writter wants to accept props but most get vexed over critazism if toys/newjacks cant take it get the fuck outta the game but if you down then prove yourself