baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont see you posting nothing and yea throwies at piece spots you'd know all about that...and look what i went over a roller thats prob the best piece i have ever seen.....

you're young dude. i post ALOT of pix on here... not tooting my horn but disproving your attempts. and what happened after you asked us to sign your black book when you asked me to take you to the piece spot and me and burst did pieces what did you do? dont try to break bad with anyone on here. get up on your own.. and expect people to hate on you. im not sure why you are going over anyone anyway and leaving it all hanging out then write no diss... lol

yo wicked you should probally just shut the fuck up with your graff looking like that..........

Let's see the shit you were doin three years ago there bloks. I'm not good, but I'm definatly better than you at this point in time and unlike you, I know my place. I'm not gonna toy battle you here and drag your stupid shit out any longer, if you really need picks of my current shit send me a pm I don't feel the need to publicly prove anything to a 15 year old emo faggot. If you're gonna respond to this at all, do it in a pm.