baltimore

b/d

angry orphan. i wouldnt have gone over that dusk if i didnthing think i could burn it. i have no problems with any man. that dusk was simple. so i decided to go over it. he must not have cared to much cause he's obviously been back since and seen it. he didnt cross me out or diss it in anyway other then to tag next to it. and the one he has there now i'd never think of goin over because its fuckin dope. nsf's rocked that wall. dont throw my name out there if your mad at verse and sinis. they are not me. i think that what they did is just as fucked up and lame as you because that wall was fresh as shit. so chill out homie or PM if you have issues with me. dont make shit 12oz's problem and i wont post my bullshit here either. no one wants to read this bullshit. agrovater out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha i love readin people bullshittin on 12oz. its priceless. but lof..like sleeper cell said and i agree with. if u can beat it leave the shit alone. verse n sinis dont run lof. i dont even know where the fuck verse chills at, like i think he sits in his car all day every day watchin the spot.. almost every time i paint their that dude walks in askin whos paintin over who n shit. n inspectin shit. like he runs it. i aint throwin him out like a punk but im just sayin that spot aint to be run by nobody. nobody could run it since shit gets gone with the next 3 days to a week. if u go over somethin, yeah roll it or cover it completely. i kno i have some times i aint do that but wenever i paint there again ill make sure shit is covered up n not hangin out like last time. but if you cant burn a piece already there pick another spot or dont paint at all.and respect the alley. those poeple went outta there way to give us a spot to paint legally. keep it clean and dont trash it like toys do in the train yards....thats just my 2cents..

800px-Comparative_view_of_the_human_and_elephant_frame%2C_Benjamin_Waterhouse_Hawkins%2C_1860.jpg

The proboscis, or trunk, is a fusion of the nose and upper lip, elongated and specialized to become the elephant's most important and versatile appendage. African elephants are equipped with two fingerlike projections at the tip of their trunk, while Asians have only one. According to biologists, the elephant's trunk may have over forty thousand individual muscles in it,[35] making it sensitive enough to pick up a single blade of grass, yet strong enough to rip the branches off a tree. Some sources indicate that the correct number of muscles in an elephant's trunk is closer to one hundred thousand.[3

yeah i remember goin over someone at LOF and people sayin oh man why sweat a legal wall. but i think those who paint decent shit there and get gone over within 24 hrs understand.. it is only a legal wall but when you see an agro over your shit within the next three days its just really frustrating. sinis and verse have "burned" me within 24 hours everytime i paint there....that dope ass rams got dissed with a mini throw up... the spot exists on 2 different levels... those who go to chill and end up painting cool shit that i might(might) think of goin over after a few months, once that shit was seen and everyone got pictures of it... and then there are those like arekshun said, thats the only spot they paint, so tryin to keep up with it is a wasted effort.. might as well paint the chill spots where these toys dont know about... thats my fucking opinion, but what do i know.

really?!?...my name being thrown out there again with in a page of my last post?... i'v only painted loads 3 times. 1 was a throw up over a bunch of tags n bullshit.2 was a throw up over a bunch of bullshit toy scratchings. 3rd time was when i went over dusk.i know this as a fact because i have fliks of all 3 times... so if there was ever an "agro" over your shit natedog then i'm sorry about your hand tags...unless your actually dusk?... seriously keep my name out of this bullshit i have no part in it. i'v met verse aswell and he tried to tell me that lof was his spot or some bullshit like that. i dont plan on goin back to lof ever because its obviously a waste of time and paint. out.