baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there's something kind of nightmarish and disturbing about that thing. it makes me think of michael jackson and jean benet ramsey. it's like macaulay culkin went down to neverland ranch to rock a legal wall while the cast of "it's a small world after all" dance to mariah carey. like the muppet babies in some kind of fucked up acid orgy with richard simmons.

You young bucks need to quit biting and posting on the web and focus on getting your shit together and practice your own style for awhile.

P8060698.jpg

Mear-Wake-Ryker-Arek bite.

bizblacklimeua9.jpg

Elk bite

And that last mess on the other page looks like an old Stab/Bats from 96 that's hung around too much lead and asbestos.

I could pull cards further and post the offended, but I hope you newjacks heed the warning and stop this foolishness. Paint and stay off the internet with this nonsense.

You young bucks need to quit biting and posting on the web and focus on getting your shit together and practice your own style for awhile.

P8060698.jpg

Mear-Wake-Ryker-Arek bite.

I could pull cards further and post the offended, but I hope you newjacks heed the warning and stop this foolishness. Paint and stay off the internet with this nonsense.

At least he is robbing BMORE PIMPS and not some euro trash or other hot LA heads... For him to steal something that BALTIMORE and not to come with" THE MICA STYLE" is a good start... all they need to do now is pay attention to Bmore Hand Styles!!!!!!! Now on to the clown shit!!!! Get some brushes and oil paint B... "we all got it from somewhere, some of us just hide it better"

i juss seen that couple mins ago.... not cool.

buuuuuut. we shouldnt see to much of lil poser anymore should we? hahahaha :lol:

lol Considering How Much I See You Up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol and anyway dont go off what your lil boy tells you all the time he dont know shit either

its just like my man said "if more than 2 people have done it, its not biting" i feel like without learning from older heads no one would get anywhere innovation comes later in the game but what do i know man keep up the good work MYBAD.

i am digging the mountain dume shit and ceda keep it up

just remember one day the kids coming up are going to be king so show them some respect you all went through it