ASER1NE

inus12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bufme1

werd on the street is that ASER slapped that one hoe named inus12's mom.

yeah i saw that shit. she got straight JACKED by the A-one. He's all, " your dirty!....... *slap*.... now go get me some coffee and quit looking me in the face."

Fuckin pimp ass aser.

CAPS..... I am a biter.... I like to bite..... inus12's mama

Guest jeff123456

ASER ur over 19 right?? you've made 4340 fucking posts?? thats gotta be a record... do u have a life? friends? a job? oh wait of coarse not ur a fag what was i thinking... ur so lame man..

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by ASER1NE

they are on point , stupid threads get stupid reply's , but if someone asks a valid question , i'll give em a straight answer , check the sticky's in the yard , i answer ppl's questions all the time . its the retarded how do i write threads that i dont give a fuck about ..........

If you don't give a fuck about them, stop wasting your time by trying to come up with a witty reply.

Guest eessee

do you kids remember this kid who came in here his name was NASEMONERISM this kid got bagged to the extremes he hasnt posted for like 2 months and i guess he was a pig you can look at it if you look it in the search engine it was foul but funny and he talks like a hick....

Guest eessee

its only dumb if imus12 did it......

ohh wait he did.... just everything else he said if he wasnt so serious and understand that evrything evolves around him but hey its cool sometimes peeps are dicks but deal with it thats part of life.......

:p

Archived