Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
inus12

ASER1NE

Guest imported_Tesseract

I dont give a fuck if you dont give a fuck for ASER....send the dude an email instead of making uselles threads:mad:

.........bla........

...... yeah ASER always lies about how he invented 12oz and how one day he is gonna give god a run for his money. I really hate the way ASER is like charismatic and witty and really lightens up the board sometimes. Fuck ACER he is such a dick............and stuff.

CAPS................... aser hit you with an eraser..........

Guest ctrl+alt+del

You lucky bastard Aser, you have your own thread.

This reminds me of my own thread i had....how wonderful.

I congratulate you on your achievment Aser, and wish you good health and prosperity for the future. This is your thread, so make sure its a GOOD one.

damn aser even has another thread in channel zero dedicated to him. i wish i was popular.

Guest CountRockula
Originally posted by Tesseract

I dont give a fuck if you dont give a fuck for ASER....send the dude an email instead of making uselles threads:mad:

i love it when people get all bent out of shape because someone is taking up precious thread space.

aser was cool until i found out he was a giants fan. then he talked shit about the dodgers. and to think, i felt sympathy that no one picked him for someone they'd like to meet off 12oz, and i voted for him. aser, take your canadian bats home...and i still hate barry bonds and the god damn giants!!

DAMN ASER GOT HIS OWN GRAFF SQUAD OF BITCHES FOLLOWIN HIM AROUN SUCKIN HIS DICK ... SLURP SLURP FR8 HUGGERS.. FUNNY SHIT TO WATCH PEOPLE JOCKIN.. YO INUS PREACH ON BROTHER!!

Not only does he have like a million posts he has his own thread too? Lucky bastard!!!:P:p :P

Guest jeff123456

HEY DONT MAKE FUN OF ASER U FUCKING SLUTS..

Guest jeff123456

well im not gonna stand up for u anymore u piss me off...

i saw my first ASER tag 2 weeks ago and it wasnt very good... i could probably do the same tag with my fucking feet.. so i dont think u can ever call someone a toy and try to act like u know more then anyone or that u have more skill then anyone...

im gonna go take a pic of it sometime next week and post it on here so u can alll see just how shitty aser is... u toy piece of shit aser..

Originally posted by jeff123456

im gonna go take a pic of it sometime next week and post it on here so u can alll see just how shitty aser is... u toy piece of shit aser..

Then why not post a picture of your tag so we can compare? Jesus Christ some people.......

Guest eessee

we got some sensitive people in this thread INUS12

Guest expansionAE

what a fucking useless thread:mad: :mad: :mad:

haha you ppl are funny , this is actually my 3rd thread . id like to thank everyone who believes in me , jebus , the west bank , the DODGERS , mark4relax , reg , my hongkong bank of canada pen and ice T .

haha yall need to reeeeeelax , i dont hate on no one , i just tell it like it is .

Originally posted by jeff123456

i saw my first ASER tag 2 weeks ago and it wasnt very good

HAHAAHA , thats fuckin hilarious ........anyone who knows me knows why......

and i do know alot about graff fool , read my posts , they are all on point .

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this