Haters step forward and suck deez nuts..

Guest rolldafukout

tbk.... good shit..nice to see vegas on here...

( yeah girl i know The Boot Knockers.)

dear cold c**** you are so fine and handsome. i wanna have your baby, me and ...... wanna have a three some with u... let make love.

hhahahaha.... where u at cold... wanna go to del taco?? maybe we can get chopped up by some fat girls.. u know fat girls have low self esteem.

( yea why dont u paint that tunnel.? cause theres fags down there... oh like who? just some homosexuals.. like?? nah man real faggots.. u know gay people... ohhhh i seeeee.) hahahaa SERIOUS BIZNASS....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perhaps you're taking it out of context...even if it is the way YOU see it...he is using graffiti the way it should be used...to convey a message to the masses..a thought..and opinion...if thats the case he's using graffiti as a tool...and i dont agree with that type of message at all but i respect other peoples views..no matter how ignorant.

Originally posted by Wilt

perhaps you're taking it out of context...even if it is the way YOU see it...he is using graffiti the way it should be used...to convey a message to the masses..a thought..and opinion...if thats the case he's using graffiti as a tool...and i dont agree with that type of message at all but i respect other peoples views..no matter how ignorant.

Well buddy, i think YOU are ignorant. And I sure as fuck don't respect that trait.

So... eat shit and fuck you.

.....to convey a message to the masses..a thought..and opinion...if thats the case he's using graffiti as a tool...

what the fuck are you talking about...graffiti is something you do with your friends when you wanna fuck shit up...

Archived