Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rolldafukout

Haters step forward and suck deez nuts..

its not a "rule" for writing, its not political,its just respect. and hey, some of the monikers you see on your beloved trains were drawn by some real mean motherfuckers, so....

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by hava_nagila

its not a "rule" for writing, its not political,its just respect. and hey, some of the monikers you see on your beloved trains were drawn by some real mean motherfuckers, so....

respect this pussy. fuck streaks. its now my new mission to go over all streaks so you faggots cry cry cry. faggot ass railfans. fuck you and your history. niggaz cant tell me shit about who can go over who. bump them gums. you're probably some suburban ass faggot who subscribes to railroader magazine and shit. bitch ass motherfucker.

- the most hated.

Originally posted by mike tyson

respect this pussy. fuck streaks. its now my new mission to go over all streaks so you faggots cry cry cry. faggot ass railfans. fuck you and your history. niggaz cant tell me shit about who can go over who. bump them gums. you're probably some suburban ass faggot who subscribes to railroader magazine and shit. bitch ass motherfucker.

- the most hated.

i hope you die

how long is this streak shit gonna go on for? plain and simple, if your streak is on the pannel i choose, like strike 3..your outtaaa here!

tbk.... good shit..nice to see vegas on here...

( yeah girl i know The Boot Knockers.)

dear cold c**** you are so fine and handsome. i wanna have your baby, me and ...... wanna have a three some with u... let make love.

hhahahaha.... where u at cold... wanna go to del taco?? maybe we can get chopped up by some fat girls.. u know fat girls have low self esteem.

( yea why dont u paint that tunnel.? cause theres fags down there... oh like who? just some homosexuals.. like?? nah man real faggots.. u know gay people... ohhhh i seeeee.) hahahaa SERIOUS BIZNASS....

Guest Wilt

perhaps you're taking it out of context...even if it is the way YOU see it...he is using graffiti the way it should be used...to convey a message to the masses..a thought..and opinion...if thats the case he's using graffiti as a tool...and i dont agree with that type of message at all but i respect other peoples views..no matter how ignorant.

Originally posted by Wilt

perhaps you're taking it out of context...even if it is the way YOU see it...he is using graffiti the way it should be used...to convey a message to the masses..a thought..and opinion...if thats the case he's using graffiti as a tool...and i dont agree with that type of message at all but i respect other peoples views..no matter how ignorant.

Well buddy, i think YOU are ignorant. And I sure as fuck don't respect that trait.

So... eat shit and fuck you.

.....to convey a message to the masses..a thought..and opinion...if thats the case he's using graffiti as a tool...

what the fuck are you talking about...graffiti is something you do with your friends when you wanna fuck shit up...