Haters step forward and suck deez nuts..

Guest rolldafukout

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evidence
Originally posted by rolldafukout

go fuck yourself..give a fuck if a toy jocks, looks like you are..

woo hoo! im hella on the jock dude. no, actaully if i was i would say "yo dude, tbk is hot bro, BUMP". oh shit, but i just did say that so i guess i am. fag.

Guest catwash

Re: youll care soon enough

Originally posted by hava_nagila

bombers should care about "streaks" when they realize that the man who did them has been working on the railroad since the 50's and has been drawing that exact "streak" longer than youve been alive. drawing it longer than youve been alive. LONGER THAN YOU HAVE BEEN ALIVE.

thats a BIG deal. have respect next time.

yeah but what are you ? hobo or writer? 2 different things.

Guest --OhToo--

Vegas DFM?-->Probably a different dude. Cranked out fool with cranked out poses?--->Probably. Overly hot post? ---->Probably. Bump? --->I think so.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by --OhToo--

Vegas DFM?-->Probably a different dude. Cranked out fool with cranked out poses?--->Probably. Overly hot post? ---->Probably. Bump? --->I think so.

Different VEGAS!

HAHAHAAHA GO CATCH STD'S!!!!!!!!!!

That shit is hilarious..This shit is turning hella political.....I give a fuck..

"streak" should always get the same respect that any of us want and have,But at the same time who the hell are you trying to preach to another man about where the fuck he can paint...

Guest rolldafukout

hey kido, if you even stepped to crank that nigga would shove a 9mm in your face so quick you'd shit your self, dont fuck around stupid fuckin dorks!

Originally posted by deznatori

Pier, Arys lookin nice. Thanx for helping me to the car. That e2e flick looks nice but I hate when stuff like that rolls by going 30 and I try and read it.

dont even trip ta brother! we bombing for real though when i come back and i been pumpin weights like crazy so ima be bigger than you!!hah

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by hava_nagila

its not a "rule" for writing, its not political,its just respect. and hey, some of the monikers you see on your beloved trains were drawn by some real mean motherfuckers, so....

respect this pussy. fuck streaks. its now my new mission to go over all streaks so you faggots cry cry cry. faggot ass railfans. fuck you and your history. niggaz cant tell me shit about who can go over who. bump them gums. you're probably some suburban ass faggot who subscribes to railroader magazine and shit. bitch ass motherfucker.

- the most hated.

Originally posted by mike tyson

respect this pussy. fuck streaks. its now my new mission to go over all streaks so you faggots cry cry cry. faggot ass railfans. fuck you and your history. niggaz cant tell me shit about who can go over who. bump them gums. you're probably some suburban ass faggot who subscribes to railroader magazine and shit. bitch ass motherfucker.

- the most hated.

i hope you die

Archived