R.I.P Ghost

Guest layteks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not ghost from nyc.

he was well aware of that ghost.

this ghost had spraypainted for 15 years. you may not have heard of him because he didnt want you to. hed like to touch peoples lives on a personal basis, keeping his art in his city only, victoria. Disney would have shit their pants to have him on their squad. he would do character throwies that were, no shit, crazier than anyone. he just didnt hit a high profile city for the multitudes to find out. he is a true king, and the parallels to jesus and him were very evident. i had known him for years and years. he was the funniest dude i knew. he would break up fights, give homeless people money, just an all around bro. he influenced me and friends like insight.

REST IN PEACE....... "old ghost" IBC MSIAS crews.

please post some of his drawingsbombing.

he was a inspiration to the youngin's growin up in the Vic graff scene, he inspired me and it saddens me when thinking about the way he passed. He wasn't happy with this world and i cant say that i blame him, and now he doesn't have to deal with it. for those of you who wanna peep flix..http://www.angelfire.com/bc/VicGraff/ghostone.html

one love Hanz RIP

• 2 months later...

Archived