did i make myself clear?

uglyfe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

nice pieces im really feeling the nerd ,the jus has a nice fill

i cant belive im the first one to say it but

i hope you cleaned up your mess of soft drink cups and cans

Originally posted by cracked ass:

I don't agree. A diss is personal, so leaving the "corpse" visible around the edges seems to add the right amount of "fuck you" to the job. Which in turn makes writing all that other message crap unnecessary - I would have omitted that, or at least kept it shorter.

WORD to that.....but your shit is wack too..

Guest SymonSays25

Nerd

You just started some shit you probaly can't finish. That guy save burns the fuck out of you. Your piece is okay. I see a lot of shit wrong with it. Your fill is a dope idea, but should have been executed better. The N on your pice is horrible, (the other letters are cool though) it's just killing your piece. Your 3-d does not all work. Certain areas are mad sketchy. Like at the bottom of your N, you didn't bring the 3-d over from a certain point like you should of. Basically, you are in some shit with a guy a lot better than you.

------------------

pure funk

I'm 18, yet I can buy beer without an ID...

Originally posted by SymonSays25:

Nerd

You just started some shit you probaly can't finish. That guy save burns the fuck out of you. Your piece is okay. I see a lot of shit wrong with it. Your fill is a dope idea, but should have been executed better. The N on your pice is horrible, (the other letters are cool though) it's just killing your piece. Your 3-d does not all work. Certain areas are mad sketchy. Like at the bottom of your N, you didn't bring the 3-d over from a certain point like you should of. Basically, you are in some shit with a guy a lot better than you.

those save flix posted are not the same guy he is beefing with.

• 5 months later...

Archived