Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
uglyfe

did i make myself clear?

its alright but why did u write your message all around your piece? i cant stand when ppl do that type of stuff. other than that its str8

mine is the one that says nerd. the other one is jus one. and i did the characters. as well as dead letter message.

[This message has been edited by uglyfe (edited 08-20-2001).]

either roll the wall or dont paint. painting over other cats stuff always looks like shit.

oh ok, the nerd is dope it aint the type of shit i like but its str8 the only thing that i could say about it u should of brought some of the letters to the ground i hardly ever like any floaters on anything. but other than that tight. what the hell is that thing on your cat? and seekin has a point there also...

[This message has been edited by podrido (edited 08-20-2001).]

Guest kidlugz

that cat got busted in his dome piece.

i liek the characters... but thats not something i would diss another writer with... i dont like the jus the nerd is ok but the letters look a little skinny but the fill is nice

thank you all. the thing was. it was originally going to be just two pieces and then as it went on it turned into something else. i agree with rolling the wall, it looks pretty shoddy without it. any how, the diss is unneath that and it was a big message about how he wants to battle all of kws camp. so stay tuned.

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

either roll the wall or dont paint. painting over other cats stuff always looks like shit.

I don't agree. A diss is personal, so leaving the "corpse" visible around the edges seems to add the right amount of "fuck you" to the job. Which in turn makes writing all that other message crap unnecessary - I would have omitted that, or at least kept it shorter.

Guest jus

i dont like the word jus,you should drop it.

good point cracked. however that is my old roller over 1 of his pieces. he just wrote a long swear laden message that i just wanted to have a new piece rather than look at a dissed one of mine.

nerd wut the fuk,stop doing dope shit,unles im painting with u,um sorry,just call me to paint ok!nice fuking piece dude,remember wut i told u bout burning shit a few months ago,well it pays off huh?dope prodo

i don't know your man but he writes nerd and shit. how thugged out can that dood be? homeboy nerd is the backup when you go to fuck with this cat? does anyone write herb out there too? maybe he can have your back as well...

my point is there's too many names out there to pick the wrong one man. especially when graff becomes beef. your rep is important in this cruel cruel world no matter what the art fags say. you've gotta play their game to play at all...

kick that kids ass already. make an example out of him. that's a start to having rep...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this