did i make myself clear?

uglyfe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh ok, the nerd is dope it aint the type of shit i like but its str8 the only thing that i could say about it u should of brought some of the letters to the ground i hardly ever like any floaters on anything. but other than that tight. what the hell is that thing on your cat? and seekin has a point there also...

[This message has been edited by podrido (edited 08-20-2001).]

thank you all. the thing was. it was originally going to be just two pieces and then as it went on it turned into something else. i agree with rolling the wall, it looks pretty shoddy without it. any how, the diss is unneath that and it was a big message about how he wants to battle all of kws camp. so stay tuned.

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

either roll the wall or dont paint. painting over other cats stuff always looks like shit.

I don't agree. A diss is personal, so leaving the "corpse" visible around the edges seems to add the right amount of "fuck you" to the job. Which in turn makes writing all that other message crap unnecessary - I would have omitted that, or at least kept it shorter.

i don't know your man but he writes nerd and shit. how thugged out can that dood be? homeboy nerd is the backup when you go to fuck with this cat? does anyone write herb out there too? maybe he can have your back as well...

my point is there's too many names out there to pick the wrong one man. especially when graff becomes beef. your rep is important in this cruel cruel world no matter what the art fags say. you've gotta play their game to play at all...

kick that kids ass already. make an example out of him. that's a start to having rep...

Archived