watch how your burner swings (flix on my cam)

evil

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY

evil you still didnt post you auto rack top 2 bottom. you talk alot of shit but still didnt show me you auto rack. thats what i thought.............lol.lol.

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY:

evil you still didnt post you auto rack top 2 bottom. you talk alot of shit but still didnt show me you auto rack. thats what i thought.............lol.lol.

you know what's funny met is that neither have you....you show me yours, i'll grace you with the presence of mine. and none of this bullshit 3feet from the top crap. oh yeah and try not to nibble muse's style this time.

hell yeah, all that shit makes me not hate holly rollers as much, but i still hate them

cause im a hater for pussy, you know you guys kill i dont even have to say it, wut up 1shizzot mu nigga..

tbkillzchumps

aincredible

Originally posted by dukeofyork:

id give respect for the art, but youre a dick.

for that you get no love.

not everyone plays the internet get along game. suck my dick and enjoy the flix. i'm not here for your "love".

[This message has been edited by evil (edited 08-07-2001).]

Guest dukeofyork

i do enjoy the flicks, but i stand by my previous statement...

youre a dick.

im not saying im all about the internet get along game as you called it...

but there is no need for unnecessary comments like half the things you have to say.

i do enjoy the flicks, but i stand by my previous statement...

youre a dick.

im not saying im all about the internet get along game as you called it...

but there is no need for unnecessary comments like half the things you have to say.

how about instead of swinging from my jock you go on and post something useful - like some flicks - instead of worrying about what i have to say.

[This message has been edited by evil (edited 08-07-2001).]

Guest dukeofyork

im not here to bump my internet fame up...

i lost my camera and havent gotten another one cause im saving my money for something more important right now.

so whos swingin from whos jock now?

i dont care if my flicks arent posted, and i keep most of my comments to myself. but the things you said to met were uncalled for, and even though i dont even know him or you, i can see that clear as day.

any other questions?

im not here to bump my internet fame up...

i lost my camera and havent gotten another one cause im saving my money for something more important right now.

so whos swingin from whos jock now?

i dont care if my flicks arent posted, and i keep most of my comments to myself. but the things you said to met were uncalled for, and even though i dont even know him or you, i can see that clear as day.

any other questions?

no actually the replies stop here. quit sticking up for met, he's a big boy i'm sure. what are you, one of his ta/wallnuts cronies? fuck off. you probably suck too then.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived