• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 768186

do not face the wind while taking a piss

Guest 768186

hey now

something's always better than nothing, pal..._i'm_ glad you posted that shit - don't fuckin stop

Guest railroadjerk

who is this "cead" character? haha

you have to watch out for shadows/sun when taking flicks. mornings i take one side of the rolling train, and by afternoon i switch to the other side...if you can do that at your spot.

those are digital shots? you might want to upgrade your cam too!

well i when i bought a digital, i wanted one pretty bad and when i saw a cheap one, i didnt care, i bought it.

but always remember.

you get what you pay for.

Guest 768186

took the words right outta my mouth...i could have stood in the sun but i just didnt take that into consideration. but at least i know now for when i go out there tomorrow

sucky computers.

i think one of the reasons people are having slow downloads of the pictures is because your computers suck. get a new processor and some more ram, both are easy to install. just open the case and look on your motherboard. and yes, you get what you pay for in a camera. try upgrading that, too... just a couple things to take with a grain of salt.

damn thats ASIA from philly...a hot ass street writer...wonder what the hell he was doing painting a fr8?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this