FOR ALL BODIES HOSTING TALENT, GRAFF FEST 2002

incabus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by THE DEVIL!

Wow.

15,000 to spend huh? Sounds real good.

How 'bout you tell me where you live....you know, so I can come over and discuss how I should spend your money after I jack it from you at gunpoint?

If I do go to this deal, I'm bringing knucks to slap the stupid out of you with.

PS:

Here's an idea for an advertising slogan on your flyers:

"Graff Fest 2002: Come help us play-out the Graffitti scene a little more than it already is."

15,000 is divided into city permits and prizes for four different competitions. prizes for eaach are around 1,000 $. and as for jacking the money from me at my crib, why dont you take it from me at the comp. hey theres anouther reason for you to go. so you can jock harder and complain about artists that have enough skill to compete.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this man is funnie. i dont think we r "joccin" ne1 on here u fag. and wtf is up with your judging last year? thats alot of bull shit. this compatition isnt graf. its a bunch of old ladys sitting out in the park with paint an cups of tea. no compatition is graff unless its a fuccin battle out on the street. word.

Originally posted by rip

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this man is funnie. i dont think we r "joccin" ne1 on here u fag. and wtf is up with your judging last year? thats alot of bull shit. this compatition isnt graf. its a bunch of old ladys sitting out in the park with paint an cups of tea. no compatition is graff unless its a fuccin battle out on the street. word.

the judge made his decision, in my eyes reo won.

point is there are lots of writers who do amazing legal work and this is a chance to learn something, lets see if you down the comp after i post end result picks.... all you kids are about is downing other techniques... . if you dont like legal shit you shouldnt have even checked this post...

one

ktt

PAINT LOUIS IS LEGAL...SCRIBBLE JAM IS LEGAL...THAT WALLSTREET MEETINGS LEGAL...WHO CARES ..YO TRUTHFULLY ALOTTA THOSE EURO COMPETITIONS ARE ALL DONE ON BOARDS AND CANVAS...AND WHO CARES ABOUT MONEY OR LEGALITIES ITS ALL ABOUT BURNIN!!!!! ILL BE THERE!!!

Originally posted by THEMOPFE

PAINT LOUIS IS LEGAL...SCRIBBLE JAM IS LEGAL...THAT WALLSTREET MEETINGS LEGAL...WHO CARES ..YO TRUTHFULLY ALOTTA THOSE EURO COMPETITIONS ARE ALL DONE ON BOARDS AND CANVAS...AND WHO CARES ABOUT MONEY OR LEGALITIES ITS ALL ABOUT BURNIN!!!!! ILL BE THERE!!!

no doubt son ..a legal wall..i mean board... for a nigga like yous is like bread crumbs for a mouse kid.but i hope you pack a rubber while fuckin' your wifey cause she gets around...sexually not graffitti wise. cause if not it might be alls about burnin literally with an s.t.d.

Guest Rivers Cuomo
Originally posted by incabus

and so far a lot of "famous" writers are supposably coming...

are you serious? well, if "famous" writers are coming, then damn..I might just have to make the trip.

Guest optimo

who the fuck would blow 15 g's on prizes for some legal competition??????

go buy a car or something hahaha oh I forgot its prolly daddy's money anyways he owns burger king or something hahah

Re: to the traitors

Originally posted by ACETPFE

to my ayak niggas who aint what the act like they about.........

..how is the scene in clifton/passaic?

i thought being boys meant u were supposed to be cool.

.what happened to being loyal.

. what happened to being real.

being two faced aint a lifestyle..

yo te conozco .. te entiendes?

remeber that.

you aint slick.. u .one step behind.

what happened to the holy union of matramony following your mother fuckin' wedding bell vows and not as onyx once put it suckin the next niggas dick.the truth hurts what happened to traiting on your fuckin husband ,to have and to hold.what happened to not getting drunk at a party and letting a few sho lin niggas tap it in a row like dominos .word life i ain't slick like you with foulness .don't blame passic the words on the streets like you walkin it hoe.look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself how could you do that to kevrock.you trife sexually healing mad nyc heads.sleep on that bitch

Guest JESSE JAMES

DAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE MAD SERIOUS ON HERE LOL!!!

I WOULDN'T BE AIRING OUT MY DIRTY LAUNDRY IN CYBER-SPACE IF I WAS YOU!

PERSONAL BIZ ON THE INTERNET =

NOT THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest StompOnKomp

People should get thier facts straight before they air out shit. Check your peoples. Not me. Ayak.

Guest BOSTONIAN

incabus: the only thing gay here is you writing the word "so" as "sooo" -- 2 snaps up in a circle for that you degenerate, closet-case homophobe. May your future children be fucked with jagged pinapples under the hot South African sun while elephants trample your crotch and diseased rodents gnaw the wax out of your bloody ears. Piss off you fuck!

THAT SHIT IS MAD FUNNY...YO WHERE DO WE SIGN UP? LET A KID KNOW IM DOWN TO WIN SOME FREE SHIT....SOMEONE EMAIL ME WITH THE INFO....DYSKILLS@HOTMAIL.COM

Archived