Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
incabus

FOR ALL BODIES HOSTING TALENT, GRAFF FEST 2002

finaly i can inform you cats. graff fest is going to be held in Stamford, Connecticut on aug. 11, 2002. it consists of the norms. a dj battle, breakin battle, mc battle, and GRAFF BATTLE. last years winner was rage one(hi crew) from ct. id like to see some of you talented ny cats to come. prizes are definatly worth it.

deem

themo

tore

acet

YOU ARE DEFINATES I WANT THERE. any one else can join to we got 15,000 dollars to spend on prizes.

SOME PICS FROM LAST YEAR

first place rage

http://www.ctprevention.com/act/firstplace.jpg'>

second place who knows

http://www.ctprevention.com/act/secondplace.jpg'>

third place reo

http://www.ctprevention.com/act/thirdplace.jpg'>

http://www.ctprevention.com/act/longshot.jpg'>

Guest Wilt

graffiti "contests" are sooo fucking gay...

Re: Re: FOR ALL BODIES HOSTING TALENT, GRAFF FEST 2002

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Rage Three

my bad you right.

and to the other kid graff competitions dont suck maybee your one of those kids that signs up and doesnt show..

Originally posted by boozehag

Fuck boards organise a wall.

we are trying to get boards now, but in case we dont there will be boards twice as big as in the flicks.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Re: Re: Re: FOR ALL BODIES HOSTING TALENT, GRAFF FEST 2002

Originally posted by incabus

and to the other kid graff competitions dont suck maybee your one of those kids that signs up and doesnt show..

This has to be the weakest rebuttal statement ever made by one human to another.

A more appropriate response:

Wilt: graffiti "contests" are sooo fucking gay...

incabus: the only thing gay here is you writing the word "so" as "sooo" -- 2 snaps up in a circle for that you degenerate, closet-case homophobe. May your future children be fucked with jagged pinapples under the hot South African sun while elephants trample your crotch and diseased rodents gnaw the wax out of your bloody ears. Piss off you fuck!

*Try something like that next time. See ya guys later.

Re: Re: Re: Re: FOR ALL BODIES HOSTING TALENT, GRAFF FEST 2002

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

This has to be the weakest rebuttal statement ever made by one human to another.

A more appropriate response:

Wilt: graffiti "contests" are sooo fucking gay...

incabus: the only thing gay here is you writing the word "so" as "sooo" -- 2 snaps up in a circle for that you degenerate, closet-case homophobe. May your future children be fucked with jagged pinapples under the hot South African sun while elephants trample your crotch and diseased rodents gnaw the wax out of your bloody ears. Piss off you fuck!

*Try something like that next time. See ya guys later.

thanks. but back on the topic please.

Guest stilborn

where do u sign up???how do u get down. info please

where do u sign up???how do u get down. info please

can you email me some info somebody....i want in

Guest STONER DBM

will the real slim shady please stand up?

Wurd up my nizzah! Where dis shiz at, fo rizzah? My thugged out crew want to get up on that shit. we got mad styles. Fo'real! My shit is like woah! Yeah dog, I could use dem papers too. Yeah money, my baby momma got mad bills and you know I need that bling bling! Where that money at foo! What the deal son?

Guest wordly chap

you certainly couldn't find the "wordly chap" anywhere in the vicinity of such a dispicable gathering.

connecticut is a dank and dreary place, and while the majority of you enjoy eating eachother's asses, i have always prefered to dine alone!

Guest wordly chap

poppycock!

15,000 in prizes my foot!

i'll have you know that i spent 10,000 pounds on hankies alone in burberry's yesterday evening!

Originally posted by evileats

Word yo that looks/sounds/seems like something you couldnt pay me to attend! Ha! Contest.........you lose!

i wana enter but all i wana noe is can i win for being tha weakest there? cuzz i can win that with out a doubt. contests=bullshit. grantit there is skill involved but wow yer painting on paper not on the street where u might have to run at ne moment. thats an adrenilen rush an thats why i love it. not paint on sum paper u lil pussy ass faggot.

I think I'll pass on the ionvitation to bite you. Your spelling IS rather lacking, but quite frankly I don't give a flying fuck. I don't really care about this little contest either, I have only one question: how did that Rage piece win over the Reo and the Unknown? Are you sure you didn't get that order backwards?:rolleyes:

Wow.

15,000 to spend huh? Sounds real good.

How 'bout you tell me where you live....you know, so I can come over and discuss how I should spend your money after I jack it from you at gunpoint?

If I do go to this deal, I'm bringing knucks to slap the stupid out of you with.

PS:

Here's an idea for an advertising slogan on your flyers:

"Graff Fest 2002: Come help us play-out the Graffitti scene a little more than it already is."

read the first post

STAMFORD, CONNECTICUT . COLUMBUS PARK just e-mail me and let me know what you really write then I will sign you up. Then I will send you directions and every thing else.

Guest drip one

can you email me about it cause i cant send out email. i can only recieve it. id like in though. ....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this