NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo When, wot year is ur Tacoma ? you got tacoma badges on it as well ? should hook us up with some ill send some cash n change the hilux badges hehe make it look imported from us

Originally posted by krie

yeah i was gonna get a 3.5inch blok ? rekin thatll go orite without putting a notch in the frame ?

wots a drop spindle do as well ? u know?

it should be alright, i dunno if you aussies have the same frames as we do

but im assuming you do

with the 4 inch block its not so much the axle hitting the frame

(it probably will, but not all the time and a small notch would fix this)

its the driveshaft hitting the crossmember under the cab

a drop spindle will give you about 2 inches of drop in the front that will be alignable

you dont need drop spindles unless youre planning on running 18 inch wheels or bigger

flipping your ball joints will do the same amount of drop and its free

Originally posted by krie

yo When, wot year is ur Tacoma ? you got tacoma badges on it as well ? should hook us up with some ill send some cash n change the hilux badges hehe make it look imported from us

its a 92 but its not a tacoma

tacomas didnt come around until 95

my truck is simply a toyota pickup or rn80

what kind of badges are on the hilux?

strange. some guy that i talk to randomly online..that lives here..but out of town.. i met him and talked to him for like 2mins when i went to see dj dara..and um.. he just imed me...and asks me to go with his friend ana to.. pick him up..cause he doesnt want to miss the east exit..uh.. so then he tells me to im her.. andi do..and shes telling me that he's saying if she doesnt go pick him up he's gonna do suicide..then earlier he told me he's going to jail.. and me and her live far from eachother and she keeps telling me "just talk to me" and i dont know what the fuck is goingon..but i do know that its.. 3 in the morning. weird.

nah they dont come with that. id take to that fucker harshly first of all if it did

haha :lol: thats just a extra added on

was the only pick on google image that showed the front badge really

Originally posted by When

plus everything in the engine bay is on the opposite side as ours, ha

probably cuz the driver is on a differnt side ?

Guest willy.wonka

stoppin by to let you guys know that i'll be smokin some "mull".

its hitlers birthday along with my homie authors birthday.

did you know that hitler was inspired by america?

and that author smokes choke!?

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

hahaha. word, i wasnt gettin all serious on you ummm..matey, i was just being proud of a fellow owl.

i have seen some of the other work the people in the nightowls have done with my own eyes from hawaii to cali to texas, and i agree internet crews are pretty silly but i wasnt getting quite as serious as you took it.

as far as easy targets id say most are when your dealing with the internet and even off the internet at times...how many people have you seen on the internet say that they are revok or gkae.

i dont think there are many people on here that actually push nightowls on the walls but the shit ive seen on walls in the name of the owls has been pretty dope.

anyway...i wasnt specifically refering to you and im sorry you took it as such, alas there have been other people that havent liked the owls in the past as well.

thanks though. again, i was just taking a minute to be proud of a fellow owl and celebrate 420 nightowls style...by talking shit, as you might say.

all good buddy i said my bit..

enjoy your thread, i might pop in time to time to stir alittle shit coz its fun..

nothing personal to you coz you have responded well to my comments.