NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

until next time i end up quitting my job and staying up all night talking to a friend in her car and walking in too hungry to go to sleep and then too energized to go to sleep and then too late to go to sleep but i do it anyway.

its been fun.

for anybody that gives a shit, watch out for the vampires....they seem to be taking over the world..and its not just your brains that are for breakfast these days.

wheres the revolution??????

i miss my friend.

tell pancake hello for me if you are reading this.

Originally posted by YG Blood

a brighter note...I've been chillin with this girl I like alot, and she's feelin me so...hooray!!!

good work kuz, hope it all goes well. i wish me and my girl would get bak on trak..bah! :o

alure, good luck on court, i'll be ther weds. for sure ticket is bought...

krie, good luck on copping 700$, it'll help with the staffy...

ygblood, you got my vote for the brethren of the nest, watch out for pistola, wonka, and when, even if they like you, there is some hazing to be expected.......

hey owls, what's cracking?.....

rags.. yeah dood if you arent down here by then..im gonna go up there and drag ya down here myself.. psshhhhh.. hehe

thanks for the goodlucko... im more scared of the dyke judge then anything..she scared me lasttime.. haha and i dont want a misdeamnor for basically child abuse on my fucking record.. ehh..

Originally posted by alure

rags.. yeah dood if you arent down here by then..im gonna go up there and drag ya down here myself.. psshhhhh.. hehe

thanks for the goodlucko... im more scared of the dyke judge then anything..she scared me lasttime.. haha and i dont want a misdeamnor for basically child abuse on my fucking record.. ehh..

no, see, thats the almost cool part, misdemeanors arent record type shit, they show up if thewy do a full scale b-ground check, but only felonies affect anything. i'm glad to know it's a misdamena, now i'm stoked. see ya soon, chiquita banana......

Originally posted by Papa Boner

Will YG Blood be the first Canadian NightOwl?

Tune in for more later!

he's cute.. i need to see pics with his shirt off.. ya know flexing.. show a 6pack.. hell...just take it all off.. :love:

he can feel free to email me the nekkid pics.. since i'm sure none of the boys wanna see..

harhar ;]

Originally posted by Papa Boner

Will YG Blood be the first Canadian NightOwl?

Tune in for more later!

man, ygblood isn't canadian, he's (and i quote pinche pistola) an international man of leisure, and i hereby give him homo-canadian immunity, hahaahahha...........

Originally posted by alure

he's cute.. i need to see pics with his shirt off.. ya know flexing.. show a 6pack.. hell...just take it all off.. :love:

he can feel free to email me the nekkid pics.. since i'm sure none of the boys wanna see..

harhar ;]

HAHAHAH...I'm blushing... here I was all day having girl troubles..

you want naked pics....:cool:

Originally posted by YG Blood

HAHAHAH...I'm blushing... here I was all day having girl troubles..

you want naked pics....:cool:

u love it :P