NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha true.. but nobody ever wants to get caught in anything they do...

imma try get a job downtown..cause my girl steph works at the hyatt and right across the street is Qwest.. and i want to work at another callcenter its customer service..incoming calls..that shit would dope.. and all i would have to do is go to work with her and then walk across the street..so imm apply there probally on monday.. if thats the case and for whatever reason i do get the job..then im staying in alb..

Guest willy.wonka

GREETINGS

right now i have a couple of girls on my jock. one of them is a psycho, one might be using me for popularity status, but she's awesome.the only problem is that i just found out that this girl is my friend's EX.

oh and the last is some chick i work with.i kinda flirt with her and she kinda flirts with me kinda deal, but i see her lookin at me like she's hungry.

"choices"

i just read your post krie.

haha dude wanted to stick his finger in your ass to check for "back problems"?

haha i've had back problems for 3 years and never have they suggested fingering me to see whats up?

the only reason the doc should stick his finger in your ass is to check for 'roids or if you pay her xtra to milk your prostate.

doc tried to take advantage of a drunken patient.

*growls at computer*

i dont get the fucking shit..whats wrong with my cable modem.. i dont get it.. it will look like im still connected..but i just idle and nothing will update..or load.. and if i dont restart it everything will disconnect eventually and say "page cant upload" shit bugs..

krie: hah.. i live with my friend and her parents..

willy: see all of them.. you dont nessicarly have to fuck all of them but chill with all ofthem..see how they are.. and then when one doesnt call or you cant chill with one and your bored..you will have another one to chill with..or you always have a booty call

Re: i just read your post krie.

yeah i dunno huh Pistol. i was pretty drunk cant quite member wat was going on, but wen he sed rectum and finger going in it, i was highly desputing him doing it. i rolled over so he coodnt get neear the aasss

Originally posted by Adam Carolla

I sit here and cant help but wonder why taco bell gives me the shits...

my friend gets the same way after taco bell.

i have an iron stomach so it doesnt bother me

i think its the shitty ingredients though

plus they leave everything out all day

i had a weird dream when i was sleeping ..in my dream i was beating the shit out of girls..i dont remember why..or i dont even think they were any girls i knew..just random ones..but it was one of those realistic dreams..i could feel my first slamming into their face.. it was rather weird...

Originally posted by alure

i had a weird dream when i was sleeping ..in my dream i was beating the shit out of girls..i dont remember why..or i dont even think they were any girls i knew..just random ones..but it was one of those realistic dreams..i could feel my first slamming into their face.. it was rather weird...

Whoa this sounds great keep going...