NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by krie

haha very true Mr When. grrr i just wanna roll and make ladddddddys look at my ride :(

ha

youll pull alot of hoes with a hooked up truck

i say hoes because the girls that like you for your ride

really only want sex and nothing else, but hey, its cool

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TAKE THAT BAK!!!! haha kiddin

i love Britney, ohh shes the best :D i got calender my girl gave me, a poster and a few pics on the wall. im gonna marry her i tell u, when i become rich and famous..

when i first got to hospitasl, drunk as s skunk, the doc goes to me "im going to have to do a rectum examination to see if ur spine is ok this end"

and im quite drunken, so i sit up and go "u aint stikin any finger in my ass u fagget, go play with urself later on"

he came in the next day to see if i was ok, i felt kinda bad bout it hahaa

but no one aint stikin any thing up my ass, id rather go threw spinal paains then have a finger in my ass

ewwww!

Good times...

The fist time I ever got drunk at school the IA teacher came up to me, put his arm aound me and said, " Lets go take a walk outside so you can sober up".

I said, "Fuck you, you fuckin homo, You ain't gonna molest me!!"

and then my friends drove me home.

hahaha :lol: funny

my bak is starting to ache alot, ima gonna go rest infront of the tv. ill return later when its feeling a little better. the doctor has given me heapsa pain killers wooo! time to get dosed up . later When. i shall return...

mWhahahWHahAHWhawaHWahawhAA

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i think the nightowls have a collective drinking problem... even alure, just by associating with us...

haha that shit has me rolling.. you dont understand how many drunk people i chill with.. its all good tho..

Krie: i understand how your feeling with the whole dad thing..it sucks.. me and my dad used to throw blows at eachother and he is alot stronger then me but that fucker used to piss me off and i'd hit him back har har.. tis why i dont live with him anymore.. we did not get along at all.. i'm glad your okay tho.. thats some crazy s hit!

bitches own.

they don't piss all over the place and are way more protective.

normally i don't buy clothes like this but i needed some dress shit for jobs etc. so i went to robinsons may and scored some khaki type nautica pants for 12 bucks and 18 bucks, normally 69.00. And a warm watchmans cap for 2.50.

i also saw this shirt at the army/navy store at the mall.

i've been wanting to get for awhile more so cause of the abundance of smelly hippies around street corners.

it's the one that says

"Kill 'em all let God sort 'em out!"

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_99645fe2673fa05a83d308b1bb16e3f9/i-1.JPG'>