NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by When

holyshit 455 your signature rocks now

you could even say that its tits

jager and american spirits, what a fucking combo!

i can smoke a few packs when im wasted, theyre that damned good

Thanks When....you know I have to try and hold it down......at least try.....shiiiiiiiit.

Speaking of American Spirits.....I think right now would be a good time to partake of one.......man,I'm fucked up......I think it is time for a NIGHTOWLS signature change.......ya feel me?......everyone.....switch it up......C'mon.

The regulars......the blueish pack.........I burn the end of the filters a little bit......and they taste great.......not to mention it takes at least 10 minutes to smoke one.....

Originally posted by 455

Speaking of American Spirits.....I think right now would be a good time to partake of one.......man,I'm fucked up......I think it is time for a NIGHTOWLS signature change.......ya feel me?......everyone.....switch it up......C'mon.

signature changed. it's pretty boring, but oh well

hell yeah......MR. ABC.....good,good......haha,lol.......When......you wouldn't want a wastoid working on your car now....would you?...NIGHTOWLS....drinking while you were sleeping like the magazine......

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i did a location switch too. cos i'm that much of a nerd

there isn't any nerd shit going on with me.....I just drunk as fuck......and I don't feel like going to sleep yet.

ahoy owls!

so i started moving and we have way too much shit... so at the moment i'm sleeping on the couch because most of the rooms are full of boxes... i can't change my clothes because they are all in a box somewhere and i can't find them... and i haven't been able to find my record player to find out if it survived the move...

but, on a lighter note... tonight i'm going to a party at that girls house... i'm gonna try to have sex with her roommate...

cheers!