NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this might not sound like a good idea.......but fuck it,you know.......I have a friend of mine and his band is playing for the last time on Halloween.........he does lots of spoken word but yet the band is kind of like "funk-rock"......anyways.......I found an old Bikers jacket,an old Def Leppard shirt(Keep on Truckin')-'82,and an old pair of Levi's.......I like to rhyme alot,and have for the last 11 years.......so I'm going to rock that gear and tear the mic a new asshole during the "freestyle session".......it will fuckin' fun as fuck.I'm drunk as shit right now......so pardon me cursing.....later days,better ways.........

Guest willy.wonka

i was over on the north shore today..some pretty big shore breaks.i have pics but im savin them for a thread of my own.. "water world"

might take me a while..yesterday i got a free surfboard..so thats cool.

i just have plenty farts and a room full of bordom tonight.

One of my friends bartends at this dive trap........it's super sick.....I bring in old cd's and get wasted for free........dude......fuck.......man,I had quite beverages tonight.....and had trouble driving home....but I made it....and here I be......drunk as fuck bullshitting on the 12oz......the barhopping Nightowl has returned.......one L to the Wale!.....haha.