NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i heart welding... i wish i still had access to a welder...

i had a badass licoln mig until not too long ago

i was going to buy another lincoln but the money factor kinda sucked

and since i have access to a few migs, a tig, and an arc at work...

i opted to buy a cheapass c.h mig for my home use

it was cheap at 330 and it handles quite decently

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fucking neighbors. there pit bull is always outside. it's out right now and causing all the dogs to bark. plus this is a mean mutha always growling and shit. my fucking old ass cat can't get any fucking sleep. and the fucking people don't even come out to get their damn dog. it's been out and causing ruckus for 30 minutes already. at first i thought it was the pit that my dogs almost killed last week. but it is a new one.

My dog may not look like a killer. Hell I might not have even liked her that much. But when that other pit was in my backyard and she felt it was a threat to me she fucking pounced and regulated on that dog. If we didn't stop her it would have been dead. She had it by the neck. She was killing it with ease. That's my girl now. I <3 My Bitch

http://pistol.fuccyou.com/DSC00537.JPG'>

http://pistol.fuccyou.com/DSC00542.JPG'>

I don't like or condone dog fights, in fact one of my buddy's dog, Turbo, he was the "shop dog" used to tunnel under the fence and then just go lay in front of the door... Turbo got rolled on, the neighbors saw it, some dude with a name for dog fights rolled up in a caddy, shot the dog with a tranq pistol and loaded him in the trunk, SO UNCOOL! We never saw Turbo again and the city wouldn't investigate...

Anyway, what I was gonna say is, bitches are the shit, males can be tuff but bitches rule!

Guest willy.wonka
Guest willy.wonka

i think you would at least need 3...from what i seen..they become a pack and love your family..my friends mom had like 5 or so..best dogs i had ever known..besides my mut MELLOW.rip

those dogs play rough too...i actually miss them.gota go back to cali just to see them again.

peace 'istol....I had to take a break from the comp for a hot minute......and fuckin' paint......this site was infecting me more than the rusto fumes I was used to sniffin'.......I'm back,at least a moment.

Originally posted by WhenOne

i had a badass licoln mig until not too long ago

i was going to buy another lincoln but the money factor kinda sucked

and since i have access to a few migs, a tig, and an arc at work...

i opted to buy a cheapass c.h mig for my home use

it was cheap at 330 and it handles quite decently

i've only ever done mig and stick welding (all ghetto steelo... some car batteries and jumper cables...)

it's damn fun tho...