NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i twisted my ankle earlier and didnt feel like going out and skipping around to keep up with people.

its kind of fucking sad actually, how i twisted my ankle. playing hacki sack. jesus, like thats "dangerous". i wish i had some great story to tell about it. its all swol now haha. gotta get ice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

haha, that makes me feel better. this is the second time ive messed up my ankle in a month. last time the side got all black and blue, probably because i walked around on it all day. this time im just gonna ice it real good.

Originally posted by effyoo

yo when.

Any suggestions on what to do while in so cal?

just don;t try to hang out with when... he'll bail every time... ;)

and i got a question for the owls... what do you do when you fuck you're best friend's ex and already promised you wouldn;t?

so i started tafe today, tafe is an option of further education then high school, im doing Graphic Design and Multimedia. they use apple mac's, which from using a pc to a mac is gonna be confusing and hard.

Yo vinyl, i dunno bout that ? i was with my best mate's ex a few weeks back and he dont know yet. im glad he dont ethier cuz he still kinda wants er.. try not let him find out :ballcap:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

shit man, how much?

id make a cape. or maybe some gloves. get creative.

tonight was hella boring. went to a boring bitch rock show and lost my keys again. this kid was trying to talk shit to me earlier. all i could do was laugh. this kids about 5'2 and weighs probably 110 lbs. he always gets nervous that im hitting on his busted ass girlfriend. if he didnt hook me up with computer programs and games all the time id consider smashing him.

so as i stated a little above, i nailed my buddy's ex this weekend... i'm pretty much done worrying about it... they've been broken up for almost a year now i think... also, if he really tries to give me shit for it, i remembered that he did the exact same thing to another friend of ours... and on the much lighter side, i've wanted to bag this girl since i first met her 5 or so years ago... damn i'm still stoked...

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

shit man, how much?

id make a cape. or maybe some gloves. get creative.

not that much... it's only a little bit of scrap left over from making a coat... if there's enough then i'm gonna do a shoulder on one of my jackets (jacket isn;t here right now so i can;t chck)

if there isn;t enough then i'm gonna do the strap pad on my bag i think...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

and i got a question for the owls... what do you do when you fuck you're best friend's ex and already promised you wouldn;t?

deny deny deny.

^^will get you through life.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

You dont know me but youd like

whyd you think i stood beside you

thats all i remember. some living legends song called night prowler. oh wait you said night stalker.

455 havnt seen you around in a while. asshoee wont be back for a while. i might go out to that new waterpark with his mom. no lie. shes getting cheap tickets to it. actually i dont think shed be going. but shes selling them for only 10 bucks. and they just put in a huge wave machine. me and another one of his buddies is gonna get a grip of people to go. you should come. i think its the 9th. how bout this weather? shits a bitch! makes it hard to sleep at night. i keep my head in my freezer during the day.

oh

how fucking waaaack is the SNoop Dogg Tizzle Fizzle Tv show he has on MTV ? none of that shit makes sense. its not even fucking funny. and the girls he gets on there are busted too. daamn snoop.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

did you see it tonight? the blackass skit was funny, but only the parts where it was the jackass guys. it was retarded, because you see them do their stunt and you can see him start laughing, then they cut to a close up of him mad dogging and looking at them disgusted.

i could go on for ever listing different things that make his show lame, but i cant type that quick.

he does go after whitey alot though. which i find funny because white kids probably make up the largest portion of his audience. not the smartest move.

i'm here... periodically...

i'm trying to figure out how to decifer this fucking course catalog for school... i have to look in 3 different sections of 2 books just to find all the information on each class... fuck this...

ugh to college...

however i'm looking at a room tomorrow which i'm looking forward to... and possibly hanging out with that girl tomorrow too...