NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by sneak

why can i just imagine when sitting there in the darkness staring at 12oz when this girl comes in topless.....

haha no i wwalked up to her as she was in the fridge and stared at her tits

i kept smlinig but shes drunk so she didnt get the whole picture

nice titties.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

i dont really care tits wise...i was talking height wise! im a shorty 5'8 /9 ish. i think...so i dont really like to meet girls taller than me,

Originally posted by sneak

i dont really care tits wise...i was talking height wise! im a shorty 5'8 /9 ish. i think...so i dont really like to meet girls taller than me,

ha, well girls usually are that size

my girl is 5'9-10ish

and im 6'3ish maybe a bit taller so were perfect

you know "when" and all these other heads in here a hang over is just dehydration, if you drink a bit of water before you pass out or turn out the lights you will never get a hang over. least thats what i heard and its worked from my drinken startin at day one.

ever see SLC PUNK? movies quick. shit dude called heroin bob is a straight arrow never takes any drugs or pills, just drinks. one night, mother fucker was drinkin and someone gave him some asprin or some shit and he died.*sob* yeah but i dont take pills either and iv never ever done any drugs, cept alcohol. anyways if you havent seen that movies i recomend it. its pretty good.

so last night was pretty drunken

:ballcap:

had a friends 18th and we slammed plenty of tequllia down the thoart, beers the many too. was good, the bar lady said the beer was $6.60 and i gave her a $20. she handed me back $23.40 ? so i didnt complain and left before she relized.

ended up getting wa to plasterd and was down on the beach fucking this girl that i realllyy shouldnt have been , oh well. i aint even friends with her so shell try and talk to me now n stuff, gay. oh well ill just have to ignore er haha blehhhhh08327re2ohfedscx